Identification and quantitative determination of organic acids in grasses of Alchemilla L. species
As a result of the identification of organic acids in grass of Alchemilla L. species found 8 organic acids: benzoic, ascorbic, oxalic, succinic, tartaric, malic, citric and salicylic. The quantitative content of the sum of free organic acids and ascorbic acid in various of Alchemilla L. species. In different Alchemilla L. species the quantitative total content of the free organic acids and ascorbic acid is within 1,46–2,88% and 0,16–0,26%, respectively, depending on the type of raw material and almost independing on the place of growth.
2. Konovalova O. Yu., Mitchenko F. A., Shuraeva T. K. Biologically active substances of medicinal plants - K.: Publishing-polygraph. Center "Kyiv University", 2008. - 352 pp.
3. Konovalova O. Yu., Gergel Ye.M., Kolyadych O.P. Investigation of organic acids in some plants of the family Elegnaceae // Zaporozhye. honey. journ - 2012. - No. 4 (73). - P. 107-108.
4. Gritsik A. R., Grytsik L. M., Tuchak N. I. Prospects of the use of plant species in the field of medicine and pharmacy: Method. recommendations - Lviv: Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine "Lviv-Inform-Resources", 2011. - 64 p.
5. State Pharmacopoeia of the USSR. - 11th ed. - Extract 2. - M .: Medicine, 1990. - 400 p.
6. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / State Enterprise "Scientific Expert Pharmacopoeia Center". - 1st kind. - Kharkiv: RIREG, 2001. - Additional. 1. - 2004 - 520 pp.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.