Establishment the period of validity of soft drug for the treatment of wounds in the second phase of process
Investigations to establish the shelf-life of soft drug in the form of an ointment to treat wounds in the II phase of wound healing. Studies carried out after 27 months storage at temperature 15-25 °C, 2-8 °C, 8-15 °C. Stability studies ointment in different storage conditions conducted on the following parameters: description, identification, homogeneity, pH, particle size, quantification, antimicrobial activity and microbiological purity. The correspondence of proven performance of soft drug to set the indicators for specification characteristics.
2. Gladyshev VV, Fedorchuk V.V., Baranova G.I. and others. Development of a gel with a new antiseptic drug polyhexamethylene guanidine phosphate // Vysn. pharmacy - 2002. - No. 2 (30). - P. 58-59.
3. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine., Kind. I / C edit Georgievsky V.P. -Harkov: RIREG. - 2001. - 531 p.
4. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine, Kind. And, Dop. 1 / Under. edit Georgievsky V.P. - Kharkiv: RIREG. - 2004 - 492 pp.
5. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine, Kind. And, Dop. 2 / under. edit Grizodub O. I. - Kharkiv: RIREG. - 2008 - 617 pp.
6. Kondratyuk NA, Laryanovskaya Yu.B., Kutsenko T.O. Investigation of the effect of new combined suppositories on the morphological state of the rectum of rats at the experimental proctitis // Klin. pharmacy. - 2009. - No. 3. - P. 39-42.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.