Structural studies mehanichechkie polіmerov – basis of gel based on them
The paper presents the results of experimental studies of structural and mechanical (rheological) properties of model samples containing xanthan gum and guar gum in different amounts (0.1 to 2%) and ratios. It is proved that the optimum for further studies, in terms of consumer characteristics are base containing a mixture of xanthan (0.8%) and guar (0.2%) gums. Based on the fact that rheogram model samples outside the boundaries of the rheological optimum for improving the rheological properties (effective viscosity, plasticity) models introduced hydrophilic non-aqueous solvents. It is shown that there is an optimal combination of glycerol (10%) and ethanol (5%) in the sample model. Reoparametry model sample is in the boundaries of the rheological optimum.
2. Baranova I. I., Zaporozhskaya SN, Comparative characteristics of reoparameters of gelling agents of various origin // Zaporozhye. honey. journ - 2008. - No. 4. - P. 81-84.
3. Burlaka B. S., Gladyshev V. V. Rheological Investigations of Structural Mechanical Properties of Extemporal Soft Medicinal Forms with Bischofite / Modern Problems of Extemporal Recipe: Mat. sci. pract. conf. - Kharkiv: NFaU Publishing House, 2007. - P. 189-194.
4. Burlaka B. S., Gladyshev V. V. Study of structural and mechanical properties of composite devices with bischofite // Mat. XII International honey. Congress of Students and Young Scientists March 31 - April 2, 2008. - Ternopil: UkrmedkNiga, 2008. - P. 212.
5. Melnikova NV, Fukleva L. A., Puchkan L. A. and others. Investigation of rheological properties of vaginal cream with essential oil of thyme // Ac. pharmacist's question. and honey science and practice. - 2010. - No. 4. - ХХІІІ. - P. 46-47.
6. Scram G. Fundamentals of Practical Rheology and Rheometer: Per. from english - M .: Kolos, 2003. - 311 pp.
7. Ofner C. M., Klech Gelotte C. M. Gels and jellies / Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Technology / Ed. by J. Swarbrick, J. C. Boylan. - 2nd ed. - New York; Basel: Marcel Dekker, 2002. - V. 2. - R. 1327-1344.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.