Evidence-based pharmacy: definition of the control regime for the medicines in the pharmaceutical correction schemes of the opioid dependence
Defined forensic and pharmaceutical accessibility criteria – control regime for drugs in the pharmaceutical correction schemes for opioid drug dependence through institutional, clinical and pharmacological studies. There are three schemes of the pharmaceutical correction of opioid dependence: a standard basic, standard basic plus an atypical antipsychotic clozapine, standard basic plus antipsychotic risperidone. It was proved that the addition of atypical antipsychotics to the standard basic pharmaceutical correction significantly increases the efficiency of the symptoms of opioid withdrawal (distemiya, anxiety, irritability, compulsive craving for drugs), and the inclusion of neuroleptic risperidone increases the relief of insomnia of the drug addicted patients.
2. Copyright 39511, Ukraine. Tutorial "Laws in pharmacy, forensic pharmacy and evidence-based pharmacy" / V.O.Shapovalov, V.V. Shapovalov (m.), V.V. Shapovalov, Y.V. Vasina, V.Yu.Koneva ( Ukraine). - No. 39779; Declared 31/05/11; Published by 04.08.11.
3. Bytensky V. S. Application of ripolepto in the treatment of patients with drug addiction // Ukr. vestn psychic Healthy - 2000. - No. 2. - P. 11-15.
4. Pre-trial investigation, pharmaceutical and medical law as part of the state policy of Ukraine in counteracting drug crimes and the spread of drug addiction: from police chemistry and judicial pharmacy to pharmaceutical and medical law, social, evidence-based medicine and pharmacy: Math. VІІI International sci. pract. conf. (November 18-19, 2011, Kharkiv) / Ed. V. V. Shapovalova, V. O. Shapovalova, O. V. Galatsana, V. V. Shapovalova (ml.). - Kharkiv, 2011. - 270 p.
5. Ivanets N. N., Vinnikova MA Application of ripoplept (risperidone) in the treatment of patients with heroin addiction // Psychiatry and psychopharmacotherapy. - 2002. - Vol. 4, No. 1. - P. 26-31.
6. Lines IV, Minko A.I., Samoylova E.S. Location of ripopolta in the treatment of opioid dependence // Ukr. wisn psychoanalysis - 2003. - Vol. 11, Vip. 3. - P. 79-82.
7. Pat. 41156 Ukraine, IPC (2009) A61K 31/00 A61N 1/02. The method of stopping bloating states in patients with alcohol dependence / I.K.Sosin, G. M. Mysko, Yu.F. Chuev, V.O.Shapovalova, V.V.Shapovalov, V.V. Vasina, V.O. Skobelev, O. V. Druz, O. V. Kiosev, I. M. Skvyra, N. P. Burmaka. - Published. May 12, 2009, Bul. No. 9. - 10 s.
8. Pat. 53586 Ukraine, IPC (2009) A 61 M 1/36 A 61 N 39/00. The method of relief of relapsing pain syndrome is discontinued in patients with opioid dependence / I.K.Sosin, V.V.Shapovalov (ml.), O.Yu. Goncharova, V.O.Shapovalova, J.F. Chuev, V.V. Shapovalov, V.P. Chernykh. - Applicant and patent holder Khark. honey. acad. afterdip education. - No. u 201004584; Declared 19.04.10; Published by 11.10.10, Bul. No. 19. - 8 pp.
9. Pat. 60001 Ukraine, IPC (2011.01) A 61 K 31/00. Method of complex therapy of patients with opioid dependence / I.K.Sosin, O.P. Gudzenko, V.V.Shapovalov (m), O.A. Osipov, S.I. Taranenko, V.O.Shapovalova, V. V. Shapovalov, Yu. F. Chuev, O. V. Druz, I. M. Skvira, A. O. Kadyrov, V. O. Skobelev, A. D. Saikov. - Applicant and patent holder Khark. honey. acad. afterdip education. - № u 201013202; Declared 08.11.10; Published by June 10, 11, Bull. No. 11. - 10 s.
10. Indicators of the incidence of narcological disorders and the activities of drug treatment institutions in Ukraine in 2002 // Statistical collection of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. - K., 2002. - 124 p.
11. Sivolap Yu.P., Savchenko V.A. Pharmacotherapy in narcology, Ed. N. M. Zharikova. - Moscow: Medicine, 2000. - 352 pp.
12. Method of complex nanotechnological detoxification under opioid dependence: Inform. A letter about the innovation / I. K. Sosin, V. V. Shapovalov, V. O. Shapovalov, V. P. Chernykh, J. F. Chuev, A. Yu. Goncharov, V. V. Shapovalov (ml.). - Designated by: KhMAPO Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Ukrmedpatentinform Ministry of Health of Ukraine. - K .: Ukrmedpatentinform Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 2012. - No. 353-2012, Vip. 8. - 4 s.
13. Tikhomirov S. М., Drajzin M. E., Suslov M. P. Estimation and prospects of the use of ripolepta in the treatment of syndrome of opiate dependence // Psychiatry and psychopharmacotherapy. - 2001. - T. 3, No. 3. - P. 96-98.
14. Pharmaceutical and medical law of Ukraine (pharmaceutical and medical law, judicial pharmacy, proof pharmacy): Math. ІХ Intern. sci. pract. conf. (November 16, 2012, Kharkiv) / Ed. O. V. Galatsana, V. V. Shapovalova, V. V. Shapovalova (m.), V. O. Shapovalova. - Kharkiv, 2012. - 248 p.
15. Shapovalov V.V. (m) Forensic-pharmaceutical study of drug addiction in Ukraine and modern approaches for its pharmacotherapy with the use of nanotechnologies // Ukr. wisn psychoanalysis - 2012. - T. 20, Vip. 2 (add.). - P. 107-111.
16. Shapovalov V.V. (m.). Inappropriate use of psychoactive substances and forensic and pharmaceutical monitoring of drug users with mental and behavioral disorders // Farmats. journ - 2011. - No. 1. - P. 25-28.
17. Shapovalov V.V. (m.). Forensic pharmacy: studying the regime of control of antidepressants for the inclusion in the scheme of pharmaco-correction of drug users with a vienthenous behavior // Ukr. journ a clinic Labor honey. - 2012. - Vol. 7, No. 4. - P. 136-141.
18. Shapovalov V.V. (m.), Linsky I.V. Pharmaceutical Law: Forensic-Pharmaceutical Monitoring of Mental Disorders and Behavior as a result of Substance Abuse among drug addicts-criminals // Prob. sciences works of co-workers. NMAPO them Pll Shupika - 2011. - Vip. 20, Kn. 3. - pp. 415-419.
19. Casas M., Gutierrez M., Gibert J. et al. Risperidone in the treatment of psychotic patients with opiate abuse and dependence // Actas Esp. Psiquiatr - 2001. - V. 29, N 6. - P. 380-385.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.