In-depth analysis of dynamics key financial indicators forming cost of commercial products to CHAT «Pharmaceutical company "Darnitsa"» for 1995–2013 years
Today, as in the past and the future, the price of medicines (drugs), its fair and objective, reasoned form, is a continuing concern, and not just a consumer drugs, but the manufacturer, distributor, implementer, that is, all participants of the pharmaceutical market. Social tensions around solutions to this problem, worried and concerned and also the Government of Ukraine. However, in our view, a systematic approach to the formation of a strategic objective-based political line pricing is not fulfilled. The systems approach is, first of all, a thorough justification and definition of economically designed mandatory spending, which form the start, the starting price.
The aim of scientific and practical research was to study, analyze the dynamics of the main indicators of spending and the establishment of retrospective laws of their development and present state and predict the future prospect.
Used empirical structural and static formulas, methods for searching, analyzing and summarizing the evidence of economic-economic indicators of JSC «Pharmaceutical company "Darnica"» their comparative performance on the 1995-2013 years.
The time has come to move from decorative legislation, filling the problems of pharmaceutical law to the creation of a balanced and harmonized to international standards, regulatory and legal requirements. At present, significantly increased the activity of both the legislative and lawmaking productivity. A draft law of Ukraine on «Good Pharmacy Practice», «The new licensing conditions», «On the development of the qualifications of the new inserted by profession».
The tendencies, patterns that minimize risks in the future and affect the optimization of the cost of home pricing drugs.
2. Bakulenko M. The International Congress on Medical Law and Bioethics is another business card of the Kiev Spring. // The Art of Treatment. - 2012. - No. 2-3. - P. 79-82.
3. Bakhteyeva T. Government Procurement: Trade is Still Suitable // The Pharmacy Weekly. - 2011. - No. 44. - P. 15.
4. Дяченко С. Украинцы и лекарства: как выбирают и кому доверяют / / Weekly of PHARMACY. - 2012. - No. 8. - P. 10-11.
5. Zagorii GV Alternate technologies, strategy and mechanisms of state, non-state, public and reengineering processes, reimbursement in solving socially-oriented problems // Pharmac. journ - 2011. - No. 5. - P. 3-10.
6. Zagory GV Production of high-quality, safe and effective medicines - no longer an advantage in the competitive struggle, but our duty // your health. - 2012. - No. 4. - P. 8-9.
7. Zagory G.V., Trokhimchuk V.V., Grigoruk Yu.M. and others. Exclusive analysis of reimbursement costs for morbidity and use of additional charitable revenues for individual cluster groups for socially-oriented activities // Pharmac. journ - 2011. - No. 6. -С. 3-11.
8. Tkachenko N.O. Analysis of Models of Social Responsibility for Pharmaceutical Business // Pharmats. journ - 2013. - № 1. - S. 9-15.
9. Abah S. J. There's hope - early observations of ARV theater roll out in South Africa // Essential Drugs Monitor. - 2011. - N 34. - P. 16-17.
10. Good manufacturing practice for medicinal products in the European Community. Annex 11. Computerized Systems / Commission of the European Communities, January 1992.
11. Good manufacturing practices for pharmaceutical products // WHO Expert Committee on Specifications for Pharmaceutical Preparations: Thirty-second Report. - Geneva: World Health Organization, 1992 (WHO Technical Report Series, N 823). - P. 14-79.
12. Good manufacturing practices for pharmaceutical products. Draft.//WHO Expert Committee on Specifications for Pharmaceutical Preparations: Thirty-second Report. - Geneva: World Health Organization, 1992 (WHO Technical Report Series, N 823). - P. 90-129.
13. Europen Pharmacopoeia, Suppl. - 4th ed. Council of Europe - Strasbourg: EDQM, 2001 - 2415 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.