Estimation of trends of anticancer drugs consumption and incidence of gastric cancer in Ukraine and abroad
The results ofevaluation ofdrug consumptionin the world,in particularthe consumption ofanti-cancerdrugs is given in the article.And alsothe maintrendsof stomach cancer morbidity inthe worldandin Ukraine have been described. It is founda slight decrease inmorbidity andmortalityfrom stomach cancerin Ukraine andin the world.
Comparative analysis of consumption of anticancer drugs, morbidity and mortality of studying pathology indicates a growing proportion of the consumption of anti-cancer drugs at the same time with a reduction in morbidity and mortality from cancer of the stomach.
Thus, given the growth trend in drug consumption in Ukraine, there is a need to increase the part of financing for the pharmaceutical help that is possible through the introduction of obligatory health insurance, which in turn will provide the ability of functioning of an effective mechanism of reimbursement.
2. Antipova SV Prevention of malignant neoplasms // New formation. - 2007. - No. 2. - P. 163-174.
3. Afanasyev SG, Avgustinovich AV, Volkov M.Yu., Pak A, V. Features of the Stomach Cancer in Young Persons // Siberian Cancer Journal. - 2009. - Appendix No. 2. - P. 19-20.
4. Belichenko A. Social aspects of population provision with medicinal products / Collection of scientific works "Actual problems of public administration" - 2008, Dnipropetrovsk. - P. 196-200.
5. Bondar G.V. Oncological Assistance in Ukraine // Journal. HAMN of Ukraine ". - Vol. 17, No. 1. - 2011. - pp. 26-29.
6. Bondar GV, Dumansky Yu.V., Popovich A.Yu. and others. Modern possibilities of diagnostics and treatment of stomach cancer // Oncology. - 2012. - Т.4, №2. - P. 89-92.
7. Borzenko BG, Bakurova EM, Belozertsev, etc. Possibility of using biochemical research in the formation of groups of elevated oncological risk // Novoobrazovaniya. - 2007. - No. 2. - P. 60-65.
8. Veremchuk LV, Kiku PF, Zhernovoy MV, Yudin SV Environmental dependence of the oncological diseases in the Primorsky Territory // Siberian Cancer Journal. - 2012. - No. 1 (49). - P. 19-25.
9. Grishchenko S.V. Atlas of epidemiology of malignant neoplasms among the population of the Donetsk region. - D. - 2001. - 164 p.
10. Dzyak G.V., Lekhan VM, Bereznitsky Ya.S. Approaches to quality management of health care in Ukraine // Health of Ukraine. - 2010. - No. 8 (234). - P.24-25.
11. Ye.N. Epidemiology and biology of stomach cancer // Practical oncology. - 2009. - Vol. 10, No. 1. - p. 1-7.
12. Kazakova NN, Yatsinov MV Activity over and above (φ) -dependent dehydrogenases in healthy and tumor tissue cells in stomach cancer, depending on the histological structure of the tumor // Siberian Cancer Journal. - 2010. - Appendix No. 1. - P. 53.
13. Kachanov D. Yu. Report on the XXI World Cancer Congress // Oncohematology. - 2010. - No. 4. P. 57-60.
14. Korman D. B. Alternative Drug Therapy for Cancer // Magazine "Malignant Tumors." - 2012. - Vol. 2, No. 2. - P. 68-76.
15. Kosyachenko K.L. Methodology for determining the social security of the pharmaceutical supply of the population and its assessment in the regions of Ukraine // Bulletin of Pharmacy. -2012. - No. 1 (69). - P. 14-17.
16. Kuchumov VV, Lyapkalo AA, Nikolaevich MS Comparative analysis of actual and predictive oncological morbidity in the regions of the Russian Federation exposed to radioactive contamination as a result of the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant // Radiation Hygiene. - 2011. - Vol. 4, No. 2. - P. 87-95.
17. Melik-Huseynov D.V. Pharmaceutical market of Russia - more than the market // Pharmacoeconomics. - 2008. - №1. - P. 22-25.
18. Minin V. I. Complex analysis of mutagenic and carcinogenic effects of environmental pollution in human populations // Ecology of man. - 2011. - No. 3. - P. 21-29.
19. National Accounts of Health Care of Ukraine in 2010: Statistical Bulletin. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. - Kyiv - 2012.
20. Parfianikov S.A., Andreeva I.N., Gabrielyan N.V., Bondareva T.M. The state of development of pharmaceutical markets of the CIS countries during the period of the slowdown of the development of the global economy // The collection of scientific works "Natural sciences and humanism". - 2011. - p.25.
21. Saktazev B.Sh. Epidemiology of stomach cancer // Science and health care. 2010. №3.
22. Shchepin VO, Kudryavtsev I.Yu. Principles of perfection of oncological aid to able-bodied population exposed to additional carcinogenic risk // Bulletin of the All-Union Central Scientific-Technical Center of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences of the SB RAMS. - 2011. - No. 1 (77), part 1. - P. 202-206.
23. Shchepotin I. B., Kolesnik O., Lukashenko AV and so on. Prospects for the use of biological markers of sensitivity of gastric cancer cells to chemotherapy // Clinical oncology. - №1. - 2011. - From 3.
24. Yunko M. Reimbursation of medicines under the legislation of Germany // Drugstore. - No. 747 (26). - 2010. - Since 14
25. Yagudina R.I., Kulikov A.Yu., Nguyen T. Definition of the "threshold of willingness to pay" in Russia, in European countries and in the CIS countries // Pharmacoeconomics. - 2011. - Vol. 4, No. 1. - pp. 7-12.
26. Yankin AV Screening of stomach cancer // Practical oncology. - 2011. - T.11, №2. - P. 96-101.
27. Ferlay J, Shin MR, Forman D, Mathers C, Parkin DM GLOBOKAN 2008 v 1, 2, Cancer Incidence and Mortality Worldwide: IARC Cancer Base No. 10 (Internet). Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 2010.
28. Access Resource: www.theimsinstitute.org. Report by the IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics. The Global Use of Medicines: OutlookThrough 2016.
29. Access Resource: http://www.ncru.inf.ua/publications/BULL_13/PDF/1-0-vstup.pdf. Bulletin of the National Chancery Register No. 13 "Cancer in Ukraine, 2010-2011".
30. Access Resource: http://www.medicinenet.com/stomach_cancer/article.htm. Stomach cancer overview.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.