Rheological research process as the basis for creating a new drug
Rheological (structural and mechanical) researches are a technological basis at creation of new drugs in the form of ointment, cream, gel, etc. Studying of rheological indicators of the soft medicine will give the chance to define control points of technological process when receiving a preparation.
Rheological studies were performed using the instrument «Rheotest-2» (Germany).
Osmotic activity was studied at a temperature of 34 ± 1 ˚C studies in vitro by dialysis through a semipermeable membrane.
One of the bio-medical needs that have dental, SМ is osmotic activity of model sample. Shows that over 240 min there is a gradual increase in osmotic activity of gel to 75%. With 240 minutes to 480 minutes declining absorbent activity base to 56 %. This is due to the number of polymer gel (xanthan gum guarova, 0,8 % - 0,2 %) are known to increase the viscosity of a system increases the osmotic activity of model sample. However, further increase of gum is not desirable from the standpoint of structural and mechanical characteristics.
Therefore, we carried out an experimental study of the structural and mechanical (rheological) properties of a model sample that contains a mixture of xanthan gum, guar gum, and carbomer with the addition of hydrophilic non-aqueous solvents. Shown shcho adding carbomer to guar and xanthan kamedm one hand improves reoparametry model sample, while the other - will reduce the amount of hydrophilic nonaqueous solvent in the gel twice, with 10% glycerol and 5% ethanol and 5 s to 2% 5%.
Moreover, adding carbomer to the xanthan gum and guar increases the osmotic activity of the sample.
2. Burlaka B. S., Gladyshev VV Study of structural and mechanical properties of composite devices with bischofite / Mat. XII International honey. Congress of Students and Young Scientists March 31 - April 2, 2008. - Ternopil: UkrmedkNiga, 2008. - P. 212.
3. Davtyan L. L. Study of the osmotic properties of model bases depending on the carrier // Pharmac. journ - 2003. - No. 3. - P. 74-77.
4. Davtyan L. L., Korytnyuk R. S. Study of technological and physico-chemical properties of dental gel // Prob. sciences works of co-workers. KMAPO them P. L. Shupika. - 2004. - Vip. 13, Kn. 1. - pp. 659-665.
5. Kosoy VD Engineering Rheology: Uch. allowance - M .: GIORD, 2007. - 664 pp.
6. Kosoy V. D., Vinogradov Ya. I., Malyshev AD Denominational rheology of biotechnological media: Textbook. - SPb .: GIORD, 2005. - 648 p.
7. Kuryshov D. A., Bashkirtseva N. Yu., Diyarov I. N. Structural and viscoelastic properties of mixed micellar solutions of oleylamidopropylbetaine and anionic surfactant // West. Kazan Technological University. - 2009. - No. 6. - P. 385-390.
8. Nasibulina N. М., Mustafin R. A., El Ali F. A. The study of the solubility of benzothiazine derivatives and the process of swelling of the gelling agent., Pharmacy. - 2010. - No. 5. - P. 29-31.
9. Pantyukhin AV Optimization of the composition of heterogeneous liquid dosage forms for oral application based on rheological parameters // West. Voronezh state un-that Series: Chemistry. Biology. Pharmacy - 2010. - No. 1. - P. 161-166.
10. Pirogov A. N., Donya D. V. Engineering Rheology: Uch. allowance - Kemerovo: KTIPP, 2004. - 110 p.
11. Semkina OA, Suslina SN, Krasnyuk I. I. Justification of the composition of eucalymin gel on the basis of comparative study of rheological parameters of rare-earth acrylic polymers // West. Ross un-that friendship of peoples. Series: Medicine. - 2004. No. 4. - P. 216-222.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.