Effect of substitues of 1,8-dioxodecahydroacridine cycle on antimicrobial properties to clinical strains of staphylococcus
Compounds containing acridine cycle exist in many medicines that have high antimicrobial, antifungal, antitumor, antiviral and other types of bioactivity. Synthesis and study on the bioactivity of new compounds with a variety of substituents contained in acridine the cycle, is essential for the preparation of new medication.
The aim of the work is to develop synthesis methods of 1,8-dioxodecahydroacridines and its dioximes and to study its activity to strains of Staphylococcus aureus (MSSA and BSSA) and Staphylococcus haemolyticus (MRSH).
The derivatives of 1,8-dioxodecahydroacridines and its dioximes obtained by boiling the corresponding 1,8-dioxodecahydroacridines with hydroxylamine in pyridine were used as the test objects. The study of antimicrobial activity of the synthesized compounds was conducted by the agar diffusion test.
It was found that the presence of substitues in derivatives of 1,8-dioxodecahydroacridines has virtually no effect on its antimicrobial properties, while activity of its dioximes increases substantially in the case of absence of any substitutes or the presence of an electron acceptor group in a p-position of the phenyl ring.
2. Isaev S.G., Yaremenko V.D., Rusakova N.P. Synthesis, structure and biological activity of 9-N '- [para- (dimethylamino) benzylidene] hydrazino-5-nitroacrid-nines // Pharmac. journ - 2000. - No. 1. - P. 72-74.
3. Kalin T., Melnyk M., Gutsulyak B. Synthesis of 9-methyl-10- (N-aryl) -1,8-dioxodecahydroacridines dioxins // Visnyk Lviv. un-th Sir chem - 2010 - Voip. 51. - pp. 243-246.
4. Kolos N. N., Yurchenko E. N., Orlov V. D., etc. Research of products of interaction of cyclic diketones with nitrogen-containing 1,4-binucleophiles // HCG. - 2004. - T. 40, No. 12. - P. 1798-1808.
5. Lyakhov SA, Lyakhova EA, Panchenko NN, et al. Synthesis and antiviral activity of new bis-acridinyl hydrazides of aryloxy acetic acids // Khim.-farm. journ - 2001. - Vol. 35, No. 12. - P. 10-13.
6. Melnyk MV, Turov O.V., Kalin T.I. Investigation of the cyclization of primary aromatic amines with acetaldehyde and dimedon // Dop. National Academy of Sciences - 2003. - No. 5. - P. 142-145.
7. Andreeva E.I., Smirnova G.K., Rozhkova N.G., etc. Fungicidal activity of tetrahydroacridic salts // Physiol. act. substances - 1985. - No. 17. - P. 84-87.
8. Vanag G. Ya., Stankevich E. I. Multi-nucleic heterocyclic compounds. 4. Interaction of bis dimedonylmethane with ammonium acetate // HOI. - 1960. - Vol. 10, Vip. 10. - P. 3287-3292.
9. Chaganova N.T., Buyanov V. N. Suvorov N. N. et al. Synthesis and antitumor activity of nekortor 9- (1'-N-indolyl) and 9- (1'-N-indolinyl) acridines / / Chem.-Pharm. journ - 1991. - No. 12. - P. 27-30.
10. Shchekotikhin Yu.M., Nikolaeva T.G., Shub G.M. et al. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of substituted 1,8-dioxodecahydroacridines // Ibid. - 2001. - Vol. 35, No. 4. - P. 206-208.
11. Al-Ashmawi Mohamed I., El-Sadek Mahamed A., El-Bermawy Mohamed AK K. et al. Strux-activity study of atypical acridine derivatives as antimicrobial agents // J. Pharm. Sci - 1994 - N 3. - P. 144-150.
12. Pandi A. Subbiah, Velmurugan D., Raj S. Shanmuga, Sundara et al. 10- (4-Fluorophenyl) -3,3,6,6,9-pentamethyl-3,4,6,7,9,10-hexahydroacridine-1,8- (2H, 5H) -dione and 10- (4 -fluorophenyl) -3,3,6,6-tetramethyl-9-propyl-3,4,6,7,9,10-hexahydroacridine-1,8 (2H, 5H) -dione // Acta Crystallog. Section C: Crystal Structure Communications. - 2001. - V. 57, N 5. - P. 821-824.
13. UTHSCSA ImageTool 2.0, The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, © 1995-1996. - Access mode: http://ddsdx.uthscsa.edu/
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.