Optimization of the use of digital technologies in the educational process of pharmacists interns
In the modern educational process, the problem of applying innovative teaching methods remains one of the most actual in pedagogical and research activities, and the issues of the use of digital information technologies (DIT) and distance education require constant monitoring and careful study.
The aim of the work was to optimize the implementation of the educational process (EP) of pharmacists-interns by mastering modern DIT standards, software capabilities and approaches to their use.
Following processes were analyzed: the organization of education of pharmacists-interns at the department of the OEF, the technology of medicines and pharmacoeconomics of the Postgraduate Faculty Danylo Halytsky Lviv national medical university; Results of anonymous questionnaires of pharmacists-interns; The possibilities of communication programs for smartphones.
The process of o organization education involves the operation of certain information and is responsible for its systematization, distribution between teachers, interns, study groups and streams. We implemented the distribution of such information for the purpose and temporary relevance to the following types: current or targeted (CTI) – relevant for a short period of time, provides for the submission of information to a particular intern or group of interns; Temporarily static (TSI) – is current and permanent only for interns of a specific training cycle; General conditionally constant information (GCI) – relevant for interns of any training cycle and from year to year almost does not change. We also worked out the existing forms of submitting this information to interns, optimized and tested them. Based on the received data, we began to use: chat programs of smartphones (for the CTI and the TSI); Pages of the department in social networks (for TSI, GCI); the site of the department pharmosvita.esy.es (for GCI) created by us. Also, we give in social networks and/or chat programs, a message about the change in GCI.
Based on the work done, the department optimized the use of DIT by teachers. One of its main results is a qualitative increase in the level of communication processes between teachers and pharmacists-interns.
The use of Google form allowed to interns to independently submit the information necessary for the organization of the EP at the time and place convenient for them, having all the necessary documents with data nearby.
Using by teachers of the Department of Google services and local computer network optimized the processes of joint formation and exchange of information. Optimizing the processes of operating information and automating the processes of obtaining it with the help of DIT made it possible to reduce the time spent on the organization, reporting, and the total amount of information load on teachers as a whole.
2. Strelnikov V.Yu., Britschenko I.G. Modern technologies of teaching in high school. Module manual for the students of the author's courses for the improvement of the skills of the teachers of the Inter-branch Institute for Advanced Training and Retraining of Specialists (MIPK) PUET. - Poltava: PULET, 2013. - 309 p.
3. Bystrov Yu.V. Innovative Methods of Teaching in Higher School of Ukraine // Law and Innovation Society. - 2015. - No. 1 (4). - P. 27-33.
4. Results for "filetype: pdf" university automation study at Google.
5. Lepky M.I., Podolyak V.M. Pedagogical Aspects of Using Informational Technologies of Education in Higher Educational Institutions of Ukraine // Computer-Integrated Technologies: Education, Science, Production. - 2014. - No. 15. - P. 177-181.
6. Glushak O. M. Information culture as a component of professional training of future specialists // Math. III-th annual Allukr. scientific practice. conf. "Research of Young Scientists in the Context of the Development of Modern Science" (April 18, 2013, Kyiv). - K., 2013. - P. 109-115 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://elibrary.kubg.edu.ua/1911/1/Glushak_IS_konf.pdf
7. Dziamulish N. Using cloud services - a new stage in the development of educational information and communication technologies // Probl. training of a modern teacher. - 2014 - No. 10 (Ch.1). - P. 120-124.
8. Characteristics of the educational process in high school. Subject 6 lectures: Contents and subjects of the educational process at the University [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://moodle.ipo.kpi.ua/moodle/file.php/903/6_lecture.pdf
9. Moskvina A.O., Fedotova Yu.V. The role of the teacher's communicative culture in the organization of the educational process in the high school / Modern aspects of the education of student youth. - 2013 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://eprints.kname.edu.ua/30753/
10. Zavalevsky Yu. I. Features of the Competitiveness of a Modern Teacher [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https: //www.narodnaosvita. kiev.ua/?page_id=3695
11. Contemporary teacher: studentam.net.ua - abstracts, course papers and theses: description from the front page [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://studentam.net.ua/content/view/2286/97/
12. Google Scholar [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https: // uk. wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Scholar
13. Google Docs [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https: //uk.wikipedia. org / wiki / Google_Docs
14. "Testing Center" [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://testcentr.org.ua
15. Volodymyrovych MM "Innovative Technologies of Education in Higher School", NUBiP of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://nati.org.ua/ media / foto / nevs / nevs171628_008.pdf
16. Poklonskaya O. Application of Google technologies for interactive learning methods. Master class "Using e-learning technologies in the educational process". Seminar "Use of Information Technologies in Business Education" / Center for Distance Education and Information Technologies, IBMT BSU. - Minsk, 2013 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.edu.grsu.by/files/ 4_instrymenti_Google.pdf
17. Application of the system of computer-aided survey of students of higher educational establishments. Mate. Interuniversity Webinar (Vinnytsya, December 15, 2015) / Ref. Ed. L. B. Lishinskaya. - Vinnytsya: VTEI KNTUE, 2015 - 141 p. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.vtei.com.ua/doc/materialuvebinary.pdf
18. Narayevskaya A. S. 9 ways to use Google-forms in education [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://induc.ru/news/newsline1/06-04-2015/Google.pdf
Copyright (c) 2017 Farmatsevtychnyi zhurnal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.