Forensic and pharmaceutical study of factors termination of the license of the turnover of drugs in rural areas
To date, a low level of security of people in rural areas with modern medical equipment and medicines of all classification and legal groups, making it virtually impossible to provide timely and quality medical and pharmaceutical services to rural populations. Therefore, forensic and pharmaceutical study of factors termination of licensed activities of sales of medicines in rural areas is important.
To investigate the factors termination of licensed activities pharmacies in rural areas and to propose measures to support the normative nature of public pharmacies that provide social services related to the trafficking of drugs of all classification and legal groups.
Materials – regulatory framework for licensing trafficking of drugs; forensic pharmaceutical practice to discontinue the municipal pharmacies in rural areas. Methods – legal, documented, systematic, comparative analysis and forensic pharmaceutical monitoring, forensics.
Analysis of case law and pharmaceutical practice for the implementation of health care facilities in rural areas of licensed activities of sales of medicines. Investigated by forensic pharmaceutical factors termination of pharmacies in rural areas. Analyzed the level of the legal acts of Ukraine in the sphere of licensing activities of sales of medicines to patients and citizens of rural areas.
Forensic pharmaceutical study of factors termination of licensed activities of sales of medicines in rural areas shows a reduction of public pharmacies. To solve this problem requires state preferences, which will provide work on expansion joints reimbursement pharmacies serve a social function of providing the rural population of drug classification and legal groups.
2. Galatsan O.V., Shapovalov V.V., Shapovalova V.O. Study of the narcissistic situation in the Kharkiv region on the basis of forensic pharmacy // Ukr. Visn psychoanalysis - 2012. - T. 20, Vip. 2 (appendix). - P. 31-33.
3. Gafurova O. V. Legal regulation of state support of rural medicine [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://vuzlib.com/content/view/2473/8
4. Gromovik V.P., Parnovsky B. L., Zaliska O. M. and others. Conceptual Issues of Continuous Pharmaceutical Education / Farmac. journ - 2010. - No. 3. - P. 29-37.
5. Law of Ukraine "On Emergency Medical Aid" dated 05.07.2012 № 5081-VI // Officer. Visn Of Ukraine. - 2012. - No. 63. - P. 109.
6. The National Program for the Development of Primary Health Care on the Basis of Family Medicine for the period up to 2011, approved by the Law of Ukraine dated January 22, 2010 p. No. 1841-VI // Ibid. - 2010. - No. 8. - P. 41.
7. The Law of Ukraine "The Fundamentals of Ukrainian Legislation on Health Care" // Vidom. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. - 1993. - No. 4. - Art. 19th
8. Constitution of Ukraine // Officer. Visn Of Ukraine. - 2010. - No. 72/1 (Special Edition). - P. 15
9. Every second crime in the field of health is linked to bribery [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.kapitalizator.com/kozhen-druhyy-zlochyn-u-sferi-ohorony-zdorovya-povyazanyy-z-habarnytstvom
10. Pastalica SV Are registers of settlement operations in a rural pharmacy necessary? [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.apteka.ua/article/100835
11. Planning and development of rural settlements DBN B.2.4-1-94 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.stroynote.com.ua/construction-regulations/document-660.html
12. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated September 19, 2007 No. 1158 "On Approval of the State Target Program for the Development of the Ukrainian Village for the Period until 2015" // Offic. Visn Of Ukraine. - 2007. - No. 7. - P. 7.
13. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated August 5, 2009 No. 818 "On involving a state-owned enterprise for the supply of medical institutions" Ukrmedpostach "in 2009 to a foreign loan for the implementation of an investment project on the design and construction of paramedic and obstetric and rural clinics and their medical equipment and other equipment under the state guarantee "[Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.apteka.ua/article/9255
14. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated September 16, 2009 No. 1025 "On the Involvement of a Foreign Credit for the Supply of Medical Establishments" Ukrvaktsina "in 2009 by the State Enterprise for the Implementation of an Investment Project on the Design and Construction of Hospitals, Fellowship, Obstetric and Rural ambulatory and equipment of their medical and other equipment, provision of medical and preventive facilities with equipment, vehicles, medical products and medicines under state guarantee "[electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://news.yurist-online.com/laws/7174/
15. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated September 26, 2006 No. 1361 "On Providing One-Time Cash Assistance to Some Categories of Graduates of Higher Educational Institutions" / / Officer. Visn Of Ukraine. - 2006. - No. 39. - P. 34.
16. Posilkina O.V., Musienko N.M. The Concept of Effective Management of Pharmaceutical Enterprises in the Implementation of Socially Responsible Management and Quality // Pharmac. journ - 2010. - No. 1. - P. 9-15.
17. Draft Law of Ukraine "On Addendum to the Law of Ukraine" Fundamentals of the Ukrainian Legislation on Health Care "(in relation to the improvement of public health care mechanisms) [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/dn_20061207_0.html
18. Decision of the Collegium of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of April 29, 2010 "Current state, reforming and further development of primary health care" [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://document.ua/suchasnii-stan-reformuvannja-ta-podalshii-rozvitok-pervinnoy-doc23152.html
19. Rural pharmacy: the realities of life [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://chernihiv.edc.org.ua/en/news/8005_Silska_apteka:_realii_zhyttya.
20. Collective pharmacies exempt from taxes [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://ubr.ua/uk/tv/novyny/slsk-apteki-zvlniat-vd-podatkv-167469
21. In Ukraine, the number of pharmacies in rural areas has increased [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://diklz.gov.ua/news/v-ukraini-zbilshilasya-kilkist-aptek-v-silskii-mistsevosti
22. Shapovalov V.V., Shapovalova V.O., Kurizheva O.O., Pozhoga L.K. On the need to increase the level of state control over the circulation of medicinal plant material having psychoactive properties (on the basis of forensic pharmacy) // Farmats . journ - 2010. - No. 3. - P. 16-20.
23. Shchetynska Ya. V. Social enterprise as a factor of the development of depressive areas [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/soc_gum/Prvs/2007_4/1721.pdf
24. Janishin U. Ya. Problems of rural pharmacy - dreams or reality [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://novosti.mif-ua.com/archive/issue-30552/article-30601/print.html
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.