Study information of pharmacy agencies
Increased knowledge and skills of professionals pharmacists carry on throughout their careers. The default helpers in this act professionally oriented periodical publication.
The aim of the work was to study the sources of information for employees of pharmacy schools as an example of South-Eastern region of Ukraine.
The objects of study were selected pharmaceutical companies 7 regions. To explore the issues of the topic was used one of the methods of marketing research - questionnaires. Participated in the survey 147 respondents.
Respondents were offered a list of 22 of the periodical in which pharmacy professionals today are oriented in the current trends in medicine and pharmacy.
According to the results of the survey found that the main sources of information are special editions of «Mr. Blister», «Weekly Pharmacy» and «Practical Pharmacist». It is these publications use the same pharmacy specialists both in print and in electronic form.
Little attention is paid to specialists domestic scientific publication, which is a drawback of the process to introduce innovative search and achievements of scientists in pharmacy. Identification of the problem requires further study and optimization of post-graduate education.
2. Boychuk I.D. Continuous Professional Development of Pharmacist - Guarantor for Improving the Quality of Pharmaceutical Assistance // The Problem of the Spirituality of Modern Youth: Realities and Prospects: Mat. Interregion science-practice conf. young researchers, November 8, 2007 - Zhytomyr: View of the PP Sakhnevich, 2007. - P. 93-95.
3. Gromovik B.P., Gorilyk AV Continuous pharmaceutical education in Ukraine: scientific and methodical aspects of managerial-economic preparation. Monograph. - Lviv: RASTR-7, 2012. - 166 p.
4. Derkach Yu. Non-formal education as a condition for the continuous education of youth // Visn. Lviv Univ. The series is pedagogical. - 2008. - Vip. 23. - P. 17-22.
5. Gromovik B.P., Parnovsky B. L., Zaliska O. M., and others. Conceptual Issues of Continuous Pharmaceutical Education / Farmac. journ - 2010. - No. 3. - P. 29-37.
6. Memorandum of Continuing Education of the European Union / Electronic resource. - Access mode: http://www.znznie.org/docs/memorandum.html
7. Ovcharenko S.G. Informal education - a necessary element of the modern educational system / Electronic resource. - Access mode: http://www.vobu.com.ua/ru/info/classproff/2-0.html#prfs2
8. Zozulov AV, Solntsev SA Marketing research: theory, methodology, statistics. Uch allowance - M .: Rybari; K .: Knowledge, 2008. - 643 pp.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.