General scientific and practical study of formation on industry rights in the treatment of drugs. P a r t I. Historical aspects of the regulatory framework and the development of modern logistics and human resources
The aim of the study was a retrospective analysis and the development of the pharmacy chain and human resources in comparison with the current state.
The studies were conducted on the basis of service, archival materials, literary sources. Existing traditional empirical methods of sociological research, statistics, etc.
For 40 years from 1931–1940, the pharmacy chain has increased in quantitative terms (1971–1980), in the 4 times (1 545 and 5 470 respectively). On 01.01.1973, there were 5 193 pharmacies including 2 722 urban (52.4%) and 2,471 rural pharmacies observed (47.6%). Similar threads increase pharmacy network, that is 4 times in the period 1981–1990 (1 545 and 6 351 respectively).Since the average number of employees in the pharmacy network, according to, at the time the regulations in force increased during the period 1981–1990, compared to 1931–1940 was 9.3 times (8 351 and 77 517 employees -respectively), including including pharmacists at 8.8 times (17,059 and 1,947 people respectively).It's only business entities (licensees) as of 20.05.2013, there were 6 705 in the amount of (legal and natural persons) that include 15,566 pharmacies, 2.4 times more than in 1990. To this we must add 493 pharmacy stores, which until 1990 was just over 30.At the same time we must again emphasize the positive trend of increasing number of pharmacies, as of the beginning of the second half of 2013, 2.4 times in comparison with 1991. However, the situation has changed markedly in the balanced, rational distribution of urban-rural pharmacies. This trend is the subject of a detailed study of the authors of the study. Currently, analyzed, summarized and supplements, amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On Medicines», which received or made in the professional literature and publications of the Law of Ukraine «On the pharmaceutical activity», which we will soon be presented for discussion.
Scientific and practical studies on industry solution for efficient distribution network of pharmacies in flashbacks and the present state showed some clearly defined legal effects were reflected in the performance of deregulation in the ratio of pharmacies located in the cities and the countryside. So parity in urban areas – villages during the 70's was about to 50:50. On 01.01.2013 this ratio is 79.8% – 20.2% and the city – village.
It is proved that from 1990 to 2013, the number of structural and statistical subjects, ie pharmacies increased by 2.4 times (6 705 and 15 556 respectively), mainly in urban areas and the reduction of network pharmacies countryside. At the same time, and the network of drug settlements in the countryside during this period decreased by almost 4.5 times.
2. Dedyshina L. There was a pharmacy kiosk, and now - a pharmacy // Farmats. practice. - 2013. - No. 5. - S. 6-7.
3. The State Service of Internal Affairs of Ukraine hosted a meeting with the representatives of the FOP // Legal aspects of pharmacy. - 2011. - No. 15. - P. 4-5.
4. Complex analysis of indicators of activity and development of the pharmacy network of the Ukrainian SSR for 1986-1990: Instruct. method. river / Scientific-Production Association "Ukrfarmatsiya", GP "UNITS of Pharmacy". - 1991 - 170 p.
5. Ponomarenko M. S. The formation and development of the departments of the pharmaceutical profile of the Kiev Institute for the Improvement of Doctors // Pharmac. journ - 1993. - No. 6. - P. 13-15.
6. Solov'ev AS, On legislative innovations in the pharmaceutical market // Yezhed. Pharmacy. - 2012. - No. 33. - P. 10-15.
7. The current medical and demographic situation in Ukraine // Ibid. - 2011. - No. 17. - P. 8.
8. Financing health care // Ibid. - 2011. - No. 17. - P. 8.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.