Chromate-mass spectrometric research of the Agrimonia eupatoria L.volatile substances
Agrimonia Eupatoria L. has been used in medicine for a long time. Biologically active substances of a plant are flavonoids, tannins, saponins, coumarins, polysaccharids, amino acids, organic acids and essential oil. The volatiles substances Agrimonia Eupatoria L. has never been inspected, that’s why it became the goal of our work.
For the first time it has been defined with the method of gas chromate-mass spectrometry the component composition of essential oil of Agrimonia eupatoria L. flowers, leaves, stems and fruits. According to the conducted research it was found and identified 70 and 49 compounds in the leaves; 45 and 41 – in the flowers, 62 and 49 – in the fruit, 62 and 50 – in the stems respectively.
Among the identified compounds make the largest share of sesquiterpene β-caryophyllene and its derivative cariofilenoxide, monocyclic sesquiterpene – humulene and acyclic sesquiterpene – β-farnesene. All parts of the plant are present monoterpene linalool, sesquiterpenes – nerolidol, σ-cadinene, γ-cadinene. Beside of mono- and sesquiterpenes it was found fatty acids, aliphatic aldehydes, alcohols, etc.
2. Kobzar A. Ya. Pharmacognosy in medicine: Teaching. manual - K .: Medicine, 2007. - 544 p.
3. Lebed A.F., Dzhurenko N.I., Isaikin A.P., Sobko V.G. Medicinal plants: the most complete encyclopedia. - Moscow: AST-Press book, 2006 - 912 p.
4. Okorokov AN The treatment of diseases of internal organs. - Moscow: Medical Literature, 2000. - Vol. 1. - 560 pp.
5. Plant resources of the USSR. Flowering plants, their chemical composition, use / Otv. Editor Sokolov P. D. - L .: Nauka, 1987. - P. 19-21.
6. Gritsyk A. R., Leibenko NM Selection of fractions of biologically active substances from the grass of the parile of ordinary // Med. chemistry. - 2005. - Vol. 7, No. 4. - P. 9.
7. Gritsyk A. R., Leibenko N. M. Preparation of extracts from the herb of steaming ordinary and studying their chemical composition // Medicines of Ukraine. - 2004. - No. 9. - P. 152.
8. Chernogorod L. B., Vinogradov B. A. Essential oils of some species of the genus Achillea L. containing fragranol // Rast. resources - St. Petersburg. - 2006. - Vol. 42, Iss. 2. - P. 61-68.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.