Synthesis, structure and research of pharmacological activity of methyl esters of 4,5-dymethoxy-N-phenylanthranilic acids
The derivatives of N-phenylanthranilic acid is widely used in the medical and chemical industries. Based on the urgency of the search for new biologically active substances derivatives of anthranilic acids work has been done on the development of methods of synthesis and experimental studies of the methyl esters of 4,5-dymethoxy-N-phenilantharnilic acids.
The synthesis was carried out at the Department of Medical Chemistry The National University of Pharmacy. The biological screening of new compounds conducted at the Department of Microbiology, Virology and Immunology The National University of Pharmacy.
The synthesis of methyl esters of 4,5-dymethoxy-N-phenylanthranilic acids has been carried out. The composition of 9 synthesized compounds was proved by the data of element analysis and their IR-spectra. The purity was controlled by the method of thin-layer chromatography. It was established, that the synthesized substances have anti-inflammatory, analgetic, diuretic, antidiuretic, bacteriostatic and antifungal activity. According to classification by K.K. Sydorov, synthesized compounds at their intrastomach entering belong to low toxic compounds (DL50=1 500–2 000 mg/kg). A number of regularities of the «structure–activity–toxicity» relationship have been determined.
2. Pre-clinical research of drugs: Method. recommendations / Ed. O. V. Stefanova. - K .: Avicenna, 2001. - 528 p.
3. Devyatkina A.O., Isaev S.G., Zhegunova G.P., Yaremenko V.D. Synthesis, properties and pharmacological activity of 3,5-dichloro-N-phenylanthranilic acid alkylamides and anilides // Ukr. journ the clinic lab honey. - 2013. - Vol. 8, No. 1. - P. 238-243.
4. Isaev SG Synthesis, reactivity and biological activity of derivatives of ortho-halogenobenzoynykh, aromatic amino acids and acridine: Author's abstract. dis ... Dr. farm. sciences - Kharkiv, 2008. - 36 p.
5. Isaev S. G., Svechnikova O. M., Alferova D. O. and others. The reactivity of N-phenylanthranic acids. XX. Synthesis and acid-basic properties of 3,5-dibromo-N-phenylanthranilic acids // Ukr. journ the clinic lab honey. - 2013. - Vol. 8, No. 1. - P. 228-232.
6. Mashkovsky V. D. Medicines. - 16th ed., Correction and add - M .: OOO "Publishing house of Nova Volna", 2012. - 1216 p.
7. Silverstein R., Basler G., Moril T. Spectrometric identification of organic compounds. - M .: Mir, 1977. - 590 p.
8. Schmidt R., Sapunov V. N. Informal kinetics. In search of ways of chemical reactions. - M .: Mir, 1985 - 264 pp.
9. Alferova D.O., Gritsenko I.S., Isaev S.G. Synthesis, structure and pharmacological studies of methyl esters of 3,5-dibromo-N-phenylanthranilic acids // Kharabashisi (Kazakhstan). - 2013 - N 1 (62). - P. 214-219.
10. Isaev S.G., Svechnikova E.N., Devjatkina A.O. et al. Reactivity of N-phenylanthranilic acids. XXII. Synthesis and acid-base properties of 4,5-dimethoxy-N-phenylanthranilic acids // News of pharmacy. - 2013 - N 2 (74). - P. 45-48.
11. Anzali S., Barnickel G., Cezanne B. et al. Discriminating between drags and nondrags by Prediction of Activity Spectra for Substances (PASS) // J. Med. Chem - 2001 - N 4 (15). - P. 2432-2437.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.