The study of certain aspects of the modernization of the state of the healthcare industry of Ukraine on the basis of medical and pharmaceutical law
The branches of healthcare of Ukraine today need to modernize in line with EU standards to ensure free access of patients to medical and pharmaceutical care, efficient, high-quality and safe medicines.
To analyze some aspects of the modernization of the state of health of Ukraine in accordance with the standards of the EU from the perspective of medical and pharmaceutical law.
Materials – forensic and pharmaceutical monitoring data regarding the patients' rights (in particular of the drug addicted patients) in the world, the EU and Ukraine, as well as the legal framework of Ukraine. Methods – normative and legal, documental, system analysis and forensic and pharmaceutical monitoring.
Found that membership in the institutions of the European Community provides not only rights but also obligations, particularly for public authorities in relation to the accepted standards regarding the rights of patients to different contingents access to health care and pharmaceutical efficient, high-quality and safe medicines of all the nomenclature and legal classification and legal groups. On the example of drug-dependent patients showed that the measures proposed by the authors extend the approaches to the decriminalization of certain articles of the Criminal Code of Ukraine and expand the rights of patients addicted to their inclusion in the program of substitution maintenance therapy.
The analysis of the modernization of the healthcare sector of Ukraine to the standards of the European Community from the perspective of medical and pharmaceutical law was conducted. The measures aimed at combating violations of the legislation on the protection of economic competition in the sphere of circulation (realization) of drugs.
2. Baulin Yu.V., Borisov Yu.V., Gavrish S.V. and others. Criminal Code of Ukraine: sciences-practice. comment / per community Ed. Stashysa V.V., Tatsia V.Ya. - View. 4, supplement - Kharkiv: LLC "Odyssey", 2008. - 1208 p.
3. In Ukraine, changes were made to the Procedure for Substitution Maintenance Therapy [Electronic Resource]. - Access mode: http://dssz.gov.ua/index.php/en/main/97-novyny/1612-2013-04-24-16-00-20
4. The jurassademy will discuss ways to develop criminal law [Electronic resource]. - 10.10.2012. - Access mode: http://www.city.kharkov.ua/en/news/view/id/16164
5. OGH GUMVD Ukraine in the Odessa region. Foreign detainees' "heroin" was arrested in Odessa [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://odessa.umvd.gov.ua/en/node/6280
6. Hetman A. P. Interconnection of environmental law and pharmaceutical law in the protection of human rights, citizen and patient based on the United Nations Conventions // Ukr. Visn psychoanalysis - 2012. - T. 20, Vip. 2, annex. - P. 16.
7. European Social Charter (revised) (ETS No. 163), Strasbourg, May 3, 1996 [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/994_062
8. The Law of Ukraine "On Medicines" of 04.04.1996 № 123/96-VR [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/123/96-%D0%B2%D1%80
9. Drugs in neurology, psychiatry and narcology / Ed. Shapovalova VA, Voloshina PV, Stefanova AV and others - Kharkiv-K .: Fact, 2003. - 784 p.
10. Press service "The weekly pharmacy". Viktor Serdyuk: The authorities must comply with the requirements of the European Social Charter on Health Care [Online resource] // Pharmacy online. - April 29, 2013 - No. 888 (17). - Mode of access: http://www.apteka.ua/article/229703
11. Press Service of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine. AMCU Launches New Research on Pharmaceutical Market [Online resource] // Pharmacy online. - April 29, 2013 - Mode of access: http://www.apteka.ua/article/229857
12. Press service of the Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine. K. Grishchenko: Ukraine is interested in taking over the Lithuanian experience in reforming the medical sector [Electronic resource]. - May 13, 2013 - Access mode: http://www.kmu.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/printable_article?art_id=246324327
13. Press service of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The plan for realization of the national project "New life - a new quality of maternity and childhood protection" was approved [Electronic resource]. - 22.11.2012. - Access mode: http://www.kmu.gov.ua/control/publish/article?art_id=245815980.
14. Press service of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The Minister of Health outlined the main aspects of the introduction of family medicine [Electronic resource]. - May 14, 2013 - Access mode: http://www.kmu.gov.ua/control/publish/article?art_id=246325363
15. Results of polls on the website of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine "What, in your opinion, is a hindrance to modernization in the field of health?" [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/voting/?vID=20130301
16. Public Affairs Section of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in the Ternopil region. The organizer of drug trafficking has been sentenced to six years in prison. [Electronic resource]. - August 18, 2012 - Access mode: http://mvs.gov.ua/mvs/control/main/uk/publish/article/770745.
17. Pharmaceutical right in safe self-medication: medicines dispensed without a prescription by a doctor / Ed. Shapovalova V.O., Stefanova O.V., Trakhtenberg I.M., Shapovalova V.V. - Kharkiv: Fact, 2005. - 800 p.
18. Shapovalov V., Shapovalova V., Rudka M. Forensic and pharmaceutical approaches to the prevention of causes and conditions for the spread of crimes against illicit trafficking in psychoactive substances // Legal journal. - 2010. - No. 12. - P. 20-24.
19. Shapovalov V.V. (ml.). Theoretical basis of forensic pharmaceutical monitoring of drug crimes as a result of the illegal circulation of psychoactive substances // Man and medicine: Mat. XIX century National Congr., 23-27 Apr. 2012 - Moscow: JSC "Shcherbinskaya Typografiya", 2012. - P. 596-597.
20. Shapovalov V.V. State policy on increasing the effectiveness of combating the smuggling of psychoactive substances and violations of customs rules on the basis of judicial pharmacy and criminalistics / / Visn. Academy of Customs Service of Ukraine. - 2012. - No. 2. - P. 78-83.
21. Shapovalov V.V., Shapovalova V.O., Lebedeva T.O., Bannna N.I. Forensic-pharmaceutical study of the problem of disomorphine drug addiction in Ukraine (forensic aspects) // Forensic medical examination. - 2012. - No. 6. - P. 49-54.
22. Shapovalova V.O., Shapovalov V.V., Khalin MM and others. Pharmaceutical right in safe self-medication. Drugs Released Without a Prescription by a Doctor / Ed. Shapovalova V.V. - Kharkiv: Fact, 2010. - 1200 p.
23. Shepitko V. Yu., Konovalova V. O., Zhuravel V. A. et al. Crime Investigation Manual: Scientific and Practical Guide / Ed. Shepitka V. Yu. - Kharkiv: Odyssey, 2009. - 960 pp.
24. Brennan N., Cafarella N., Lawrence Kocot S. et al. Improving Quality and Value in the U.S. Health Care System / Brookings. - 2009. - Access mode: http://www.brookings.edu/research/reports/2009/08/21-bpc-qualityreport
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.