Study of assortment of medicinal facilities for local treatment of mycotic diseases, complicated by keratosis
Considerable prevalence of mycotic defeats is conditioned by such factors as a decline of immunity of man, uncontrolled application of medicinal facilities of and other the Indicated facts determine socially-medical actuality of this problem.
Realization of the marketing Ukrainian pharmaceutical market of medicinal facilities research became the aim of our work for pharmacotherapy of the mycotic defeats complicated by a hyperkeratosis.
Materials for research official information generators became about the medicinal facilities registered in Ukraine. Were used a content-analysis, system - survey, is graphic, structural analyses.
It is set that a complete assortment of dermatological medicinal facilities is 366 trade names, among that 58,2% are preparations of foreign production. The amount of the combined dermatological medicinal facilities is determined, that makes in the groups of D01 and D02 – 3 and 5 names accordingly.
Group D01 «Antifungal preparations for application in dermatology» consists of 62 trade names, mainly foreign production (64,5%). Among active pharmaceutical ingredients, presenting a group D01 a considerable proportion is occupied by Terbinofin and Clotrimazolum. Group D02 «Preparations of emollient and protective action» are counted by 24 trade names. Among leading active pharmaceutical ingredients of these group is distinguished urea and acid salicylic.
2. Sokolova T.V., Malyarchuk A.P., Malyarchuk T.A. Clinico-epidemiological monitoring of superficial mycoses in Russia and improvement of therapy // Ross. honey. journ - 2011. - No. 4.- P. 20-24.
3. Gurbanova M.G., Raznatovsky K.I., Gulordava MD Comparative analysis of clinical and laboratory parameters in patients with atopic dermatitis complicated by mycoses of the skin, and optimization of their treatment // Problems of honey. mycology. - 2013. - Vol. 15, No. 1. - P. 29-34.
4. Kuznetsov A. V. Infringement of microcirculation and regional blood flow in patients with onychomycosis and Raynaud's disease, method of correction: Author's abstract. dis ... Candidate honey. sciences - SPb, 2005. - 20 p.
5. Romanenko I. M., Kulaga V. V., Afonin S. L. Treatment of skin and venereal diseases. - Moscow: MIA, 2006. - P. 235-249.
6. Klymko N. N. Antimycotic Therapy / Selected Issues in the Treatment of Infectious Diseases, Ed. Yu. V. Lobzin. - SPb, 2005. - P. 87-106.
7. Compendium 2012 - Drugs / Ed. V. N. Kovalenko. - K .: MORION. - 2320 pp.
8. State Form of Medicines. Issue of the third / Ed. V. E. Blihara, V. T. Chumak, V. I. Maltsev, A. M. Morozov, V. D. Paria, A. V. Stepanenko, T. M. Dumenko [Electronic version]. - K., 2012.
9. Normative-policy documents of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. - Mode of access: http://mozdocs.kiev.ua/
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.