General scientific and practical study of formation on industry rights in the treatment of drugs:
P a r t II. Analysis of the initial ( baseline ) indicators of Ukraine's population are taken into account in the development of standards for rational distribution of pharmaceutical network
The aim of the work was to study the structural and comparative statistical analysis of the subjects and their departments , depending on regions and comparison of the form of ownership , spatial location : the village - the city .
The studies were conducted on the basis of service (Gosleksluzhby , State Statistics of Ukraine) , archival material , literature and their own observations . Existing traditional empirical methods of sociological research techniques , statistics and other alternative .
To justify the objective indicators of the pharmacy network shows start , the distributions of the Ukrainian population by region of the country for the period 2008-2013. In a subsequent step is a parametric analysis of the distribution of rural pharmacies for ownership. It is established that, as of 20.05.2013, the main form of property is private property – 68.6%, 1.4% municipal. Total rural pharmacies 3 025 of 15 566 , which is – 19.4%. Summary measures of the pharmacy network on 20.05.2013 years. by ownership have the distribution : private – 76.6% , communal and collective – 11.2% , a negligible proportion of falls on the state and national property – 0.7% and 0.2%, respectively.
Over the past two years there have been significant changes in the quantity of separate structural units. First completely eliminated pharmacy kiosks , which are transformed into pharmacies or pharmacy. In the private sector , their share in Ukraine is – 58.9%, in the municipal property – 26.7%.
Structural and statistical analysis of the pharmacy network for their functional characteristics showed that the production of medicines in pharmacies involved , across the country, only 438 pharmacies , which is about 2.8%.
Found that a lot of problematic issues as a priority among their urgent decision .
Scientific and practical justification patterns regulatory rational distribution of the pharmacy chain and its business units have shown that only in recent years taken positive steps to address the problems of the measures of the pharmacy network and the needs of the population of Ukraine.
In Ukraine from 1 761 pharmacies collectively owned manufacturer engaged in extemporaneous drugs pharmacy 281 – 16.0% (total number of licensees 1 751) 75 pharmacies of private property with 11.927 or 0.06%, from 103 state-owned pharmacies – 26 pharmacies or 25.2%. Total 15 566 438 pharmacies in Ukraine, or 2.8% of the proportion of pharmacies engaged in manufacturing medicines in pharmacies.
2. Vishnevskaya N. Who will defend the rights of the physician / / Your health. - 2013. - No. 14-15. - P. 23.
3. Gabrielyan N.V., Koshel M.S., Parfeynikov S.A. Study of harmonization of legislation of the CIS countries in the field of pharmaceutical activity and drug supply / Mater. international science-practice Internet Conf. "Management and Marketing in the Contemporary Economy, Science, Education, and Practice" (Kharkiv, March 28-29, 2013) / Ed. Z. M. Mnushko and others. - Kharkiv: View of the NFUU, 2013. - P. 35-41.
4. Gabrielyan NV and others. Comprehensive Assessment of the Development of the Pharmaceutical Market of the Countries of the Cooperation of Independent States // Вести Рос. military honey academy - 2012. - No. 1. - P. 256-260.
5. Gorenkov V.F., Gorenkov SV, Trus S.A. Efficiency of management in pharmacies / Mater. international science-practice Internet Conf. "Management and Marketing in the Contemporary Economy, Science, Education, and Practice" (Kharkiv, March 28-29, 2013) / Ed. Z. M. Mnushko and others. - Kharkiv: View of NFUU, 2013. - P. 109.
6. The prosecutor's office warns the MOH: violation of the control over the registration of drugs can be harmful to health // Your health. - 2013. - No. 14-15. - P. 4
7. Solov'ev AS, On legislative innovations in the pharmaceutical market // Yezhed. PHARMACY. - 2012. - No. 33. - P. 10-15.
8. Soloviev A. S. State quality control of drugs - implementation of EU norms // Ibid. - 2013. - № 37. - P. 7.
9. After 5 years of Ukrainians will be less than 45 million. // Today. - 2013. - No. 48. - P. 4.
10. Kaplan R.S., Norton D.P. The balanced scorecard: translate strategy intro action / Harvard Business Shool Press. - 1996 - 346 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.