Exclusive analysis reimbursatsions cost of morbidity and use of additional revenue for selected charity groups on cluster of social and indicative actions
The above analytical analysis of interrelated factors emphasizes the fact that a comprehensive study of issues in relation to the influences of other issues that need to be considered justified and reasonable only in a complex socio-oriented issues and actions to address them.
Indeed, earlier in the study of the incidence of HLA few researchers considered the issue in relation to the economic calculations of costs and reimbursatsiynih actuarial calculations, which is highly relevant in terms of health insurance, pharmacy. Analysis of the literature on this issue, research has shown that such scientific work mainly concerned the level, structure, dynamics of disease with HLA individual workers in various sectors of the economy.
2. Goyda N.G. Actual Problems in Healthcare / N.G.Hoyda // Medicine of Ukraine. - 2011. - No. 3. - P. 17.
3. Gudzenko O.P. Scientific bases of improvement of medical provision of privileged categories of population of industrial regions [Text]: author's abstract. dis for the sciences. degree doc. pharmacy Sciences: special 15.00.01 «Technology of medicines and organization of pharmaceutical business» / Alexander Pavlovich Gudzenko. - Kharkiv, 2004. - 38 p.
4. Zagory V.A. Comprehensive software-targeted management of the production of medicines in the implementation of the rules of OMP in the pharmaceutical company [Text]: author's abstract. dis ... to gain a degree in science. doctor of pharmacy. Sciences: special 15.00.01 'Technology of medicines and organization of pharmaceutical business' / VA Zagory. - Kharkiv, 2002. - 30 p.
5. Zaliska O.M. Optimization of the medical provision of urological patients in the hospital [Text]: author. dis ... to gain a degree in science. Degree Candidate pharmacy Sciences: special 15.00.01 «Technology of medicines and organization of pharmaceutical business» / O.M. Zaliska. - Lviv, 1997. - 22 p.
6. Kotvitskaya AA Statistical modeling of population morbidity and subsidies for medicines in the regions of Ukraine // Clinical Pharmacy. - 2008. - No. 2. - P. 24-29.
7. Minzer O.P. Information system of medicine of the third millennium - medical electronic passport // Medical universe. - 2002. - No. 1-2. - P. 35-38.
8. Mnushko Z.N. Theory and practice of marketing research in pharmacy [Text]: Monograph // ZNNnushko, IVPestun. - X .: From the NFUU, 2008. - 308 p.
9. Naboka M. The patient's electronic passport. Introduction of electronic medical cards / M.Naboka, N.Shertyuk [Electronic resource]. - Site access mode: http: www.radiosvoboda.org/articleprintview/1375411.html.
10. Nemchenko AS Reimburation / ASNemchenko, AAKotvitskaya / / Pharmaceutical Encyclopedia. - 2nd form. - K .: "MORION", 2010. - P. 1204.
11. The First International Congress "Prevention. Anti-aging Ukraine // Medicines of Ukraine. - 2011. - No. 5. - P. 1-4.
12. Posilkina O.V. Logistics Management of Pharmaceutical Production / O.V.Posilkin, R.V.Sagaidak-Nikitiuk, G.V.Zagoryi [and others]. - X .: NFaU. - 2011. - 772 p.
13. Holy, holy global pharmacy. Exclusive report from WHO headquarters / Dr. Lembit Rago MD, PhDy / Pharmacy Weekly - 2011. - No. 15. - P. 15-18.
14. The current medical and demographic situation in Ukraine // The weekly pharmacy. - 2011. - No. 17. - P. 8.
15. Financing health care // Weekly of PHARMACY. - 2011. - No. 17. - P. 8.
16. Pharmaceutical Industry in Figures // Europan Federation Pharmaceutical Industries Associations. Belgium, 2010. - 40 p.
17. The financing of biofarmaceutical product development in Europe // Danish Technological Institute. Copenhagen Bussels October, 2009. - 133 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.