Provision for patients with hypertension on access to cost compensation of essential drugs
Hypertensive heart disease is one of the important factors that lead to an increase in the number of deaths and reduce the forecast life expectancy of patients with essential hypertension.
The aim of the research was the question of the right for the hypertensive patients to have access to cost recovery of essential medicines in the leading countries of the world and in Ukraine with the positions of pharmaceutical and medical law.
Material data of the research were the scientific literature on reimbursement of the medicines for patients of different contingents in the world; existing legal documents of Ukraine in the implementation of the pilot project «Hypertensive heart disease». Used documentary, systemic, legal, comparative and graphical analysis.
In the study explored questions on realization of the right of hypertensive patients on accessibility to partial repay the costs of the life necessary remedy in Ukraine, as well as in the leading countries of the world from the perspective of the pharmaceutical and medical law. Made the analysisof the pharmaceutical market of medicines for the treatment of hypertension, for which established state regulation of pricesby international nonproprietary names and manufacturers.The ratio of foreign and of domestic manufacturers drugs involved in a pilot project of hypertension, is respectively 65% i 35%. Highlighted the shortcomings of lists of drugs that are introduced price controls pilot project on hypertension. Proposed periodically revise the lists of drugs for the pilot project of hypertension for partial reimbursement prices.
2. Ryschenko O. O., Shapovalova V. O., Schapovalov V. V. Medical and pharmaceutical law: the formular system in Ukraine [Electronic resource] // Research Bulletin SWorld «Modern scientific research and the irpractical application». - 2013. - V.J21306-016. - P. 96-101. - Access: http://www.sworld.com.ua/index.php/en/e-journal/the-content-of-journal/j213/20935-j21306
3. Soldatenko O. Reimbursation as one of the types of financing for health care expenditures [Electronic resource] // Veche. - 2010. - No. 8. - Mode of access: http://www.viche.info/journal/1963/
4. Nemchenko A. S. The basic directions of perfection of pricing and organizational-economic activity of commercial and industrial structures of the pharmaceutical market. Diss. ... Dr. farm. Sciences: 15.00.01. - Kharkiv, 1992. - 348 pp.
5. Gudzenko OP Research directions of improvement of medicinal provide preferential categories of the population of industrial regions - patients with epilepsy and shyzofreniyu shubopodibnu // Visn. pharmacy - 2003. - No. 4. - P. 78-82.
6. Tikhonov OI, Yarniy T.G. Pharmacy technology of medicines. - Vinnitsa: "The New Book", 2007 - 640 p.
7. Gallegoa G., Taylorb S. J., Brienb J. E. Funding and access to high cost medicines in public hospitals in Australia: Decision-makers' perspectives [Electronic resource] // Health Policy. - 2009. - V. 92, Is. 1 - P. 27-34. - Access: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0168851009000256
8. Smith-Parker J. Germany's tough reimbursement rules cause drug companies to consider alternative drug trial solutions [Electronic resource] // The Financial Times. - 01/21/2012 - Access: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/d458d470-4696-11e1-89a8-00144feabdc0.html
9. Marushko Yu.V., Gyshchak T.V. Daily monitoring of arterial pressure - a modern method for controlling arterial hypertension in children [Electronic resource] // Children's doctor. - 2011. - No. 5. - S. 5-7. - Access mode: http://d-l.com.ua/articles/144.html
10. D'AgostinoSr R.B., Vasan R. S., Pencina M. J. et al. General Cardiovascular Risk Profile for Use in Primary Care [Electronic resource] // J. Circulation. - 2008. - V. 117, N 6. - P. 743-753. - Access: http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/117/6/743.abstract
11. Lyusov VA, Kharchenko VI, Kakoryny VA et al. Determination tselevыh level arterial pressure with antihypertensive therapy in patients with severe, therapy for resistant, arteryalnoy hypertonyey [Electronic resource] // Ros. cardiol journ - 2008. - No. 2. -С. 67-81. - Access mode: http://medi.ru/doc/66_80213.htm
12. V. Shapovalov (ml.)., Alexander Pivovarov, Agapov D. Medical and Pharmaceutical Law: the introduction into operation of a pilot project to introduce state regulation of prices for medicines to treat people with hypertension [electronic resource] // Time. - 18/07/2012; 17:16 - No. 128. - Access mode: http://timeua.info/pr/180712/62224.html
13. Zaitsev O. M., Pashchenko L. S., Shapovalova V. O. and others. Medical and pharmaceutical law: organizational and legal approaches to the generalization of statistical analysis data on the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases incl. hypertension in the Kharkiv region for the period 2010-2012 // Ukr. Visn psychoneurology - 2013. - T. 21, Vip. 2 (75), annex. - pp. 255-256.
14. Siroshtan GM, Shapovalova VO, Sedakova LA and others. Medical and pharmaceutical law: the current state of implementation in the Kharkiv region of a pilot project on the organizational and legal order of partial reimbursement of the cost of drugs for the treatment of people with hypertension / / Ibid. 2013. - T. 21, Vip. 2 (75), annex. - P. 257-259.
15. Siroshtan G. M., Shapovalova V. O., Shapovalov V. V. and others. Medical and pharmaceutical law: realization of a pilot project on introduction of state regulation of prices for medicines for the treatment of hypertensive patients // Ibid. - 2013. - T. 21, Vip. 2 (75), annex. - pp. 259-266.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.