Marketing analysis of some groups antidiabetic medicines, presented at pharmaceutical market of Ukraine
The scarcity of state resources, the social economic and demographic situation, the deterioration of health status of population require new state approaches of organizing medical and pharmaceutical provision for the population. The aim of the study is the drug supply for patients with type ІІ diabetes. Relevance of theme is determined by the prevalence of the disease, the development of complex concomitant diseases, complications, early disability and high mortality due to low-quality and untimely medical and pharmaceutical care for this category of patients.
The object of marketing research was the drugs registered in Ukraine, which cost is the subject to reimbursement for outpatient treatment of patients with type ІІ diabetes by the conditions of March 2017. The search for the proposals of drugs under study on the website of Morion Company was also conducted to assess the real state of the pharmaceutical market on this issue. The main used methods are bibliographic, statistical, marketing, graphic and systematization.
The Ukrainian pharmaceutical market of drugs with the cost, which is the subject to reimbursement for outpatient treatment of patients with type II diabetes, has been investigated, and found that Gliclazide and Metformin are registered on the territory of Ukraine in the form of 22 and 91 medicines, respectively. The part of domestic producers of Gliclazide and Metformin is 36% and 33%, respectively.
It was revealed, that the assortment of drugs Gliclazide and Metformin, which are available in the pharmacy network, is 2 and 1.4 times less than registered in Ukraine, respectively.
Gliclazide and Metformin tablets are offered by domestic and foreign manufacturers in a dosage of 30 mg, 60 mg, 80 mg and 500 mg, 800 mg, 1 000 mg, respectively.
2. Sittak T. Improvement of Financial Planning in Health Care Institutions // World Finance. - 2012. - No. 1. - P. 33-38.
3. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated November 9, 2016, No. 862 "On State Regulation of Prices for Medicinal Products" (edited from 04.02.027.) [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/862-2016-%D0%BF#n12
4. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated November 9, 2016, No. 863 "On the introduction of reimbursement of the cost of medicinal products" [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/863-2016-%D0%BF
5. IDF Diabetes Atlas, seventh edition, 2016 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http: // http://www.idf.org/diabetesatlas
6. Vlasenko I.O., Davtyan L. L., Rudenko V.V. Active pharmaceutical ingredients in the composition of medicines for local treatment of ulcers with diabetic foot // Ukr. journ the clinic lab honey. - 2013. - № 1. - P. 181-184.
7. Korpacheva-Zinych O. V., Lukashevich P. Yu., Kushnareva N. N., and others. Priority aspects of sugar-lowering therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: intermediate results of the first all-Ukrainian multicenter study. DIADA // Endocrinology. - 2016. - T. 21, No. 4. - P. 287-302.
8. Pankov VI I. Type 2 diabetes mellitus: how to avoid mistakes and increase the effectiveness of treatment // Intern. endocrine journ - 2013. - № 4. - P. 79-84.
9. State Register of Medicinal Products of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.drlz.kiev.ua/
10. Specialized medical internet edition for doctors, pharmacists, pharmacists, students of medical and pharmaceutical universities. [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.morion.ua/
11. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 03.04.2017 № 360 "On approval of the Register of Medicinal Products, the cost of which is subject to reimbursement" [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/dn_20170403_360
Copyright (c) 2017 Farmatsevtychnyi zhurnal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.