Chewable tablets – study of tabletting process
Development and investigation of new medicines is one of the most important targets of modern pharmaceutical science. Development of medicines base on natural compounds is one of priority strategy of domestic pharmaceutical field of science.
Objectives are dry extract of oat, quercitinum, tablet composition, auxiliary substances. Methods of current test are in compliance with domestic pharmacopeia. Modern devices which are in compliance with GMP were used.
The parameters of pressing of tablet composition in the form of granules were investigated and the optimal pressure of pressing to obtain the tablets with sufficient solidity (strength) was selected. The optimal quantity of lubricants in the solid dosage form was chosen as well as organoleptic characteristic. It was selected the optimal quantity of lubricants in the tablet composition in order to optimize process of tablet pressing and to get quality chewable tablets with dry extract of oat and quercitinum during the test. This data allow us to improve the composition and technology (as well as to increase of pharmacological spectrum of already existed drug Quertin by PJSC SIC «Borshchahivskiy Chemical Pharmaceutical Plant»)
2. Shilov G. N., Khomenko A. I., Evstigneev V. V. Fundamentals of development of new drugs // Med. news - 2009. - No. 2. - P. 23-28.
3. Ivanov G. A. 500 golden healer's tips. - Donetsk: Publishing house PE "Magic", 2005. - 320 p.
4. Kislichenko V. S. System phytotherapy: sch. allowance / ed. V. S. Kislychenko, A. V. Zaichenko, I. A. Zhuravel. - Kharkiv: Publishing house of NFUU "Golden Pages", 2008. - 256 p.
5. Wayne AM, Vorobyov O.V., Dyukova G. M. Stress, Depression and Psychosomatic Illnesses - M., 2004.
6. Chudeshov V.I., Gladuk E.V., Saiko I.V. and others. Technology of medicines for industrial production. Sub in two parts. Ch. 1, View. secondly, processing. add - Kharkiv: NfaU, "Original", 2012. - 188 p.
7. Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Technology: 3rd Ed. / Ed. by James Swarbrick. - New York / London: Informa Healthcare, 2007 - 4128 p.
8. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine. 1st kind. (Supplement 2). - Kharkiv: State Enterprise "Scientific Experimental Pharmacopoeia Center", 2008 - 620 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.