Pharmaceutical and medical law: control mode for the medicines for alcohol addiction pharmacotherapy
Prolonged alcohol abuse leads to an annual 2.5 million of deaths, generates negative social, economic and medical problems. Caused by alcohol, harm goes beyond the physical and mental health needs in the complex treatment of patients with alcohol addiction. Therefore, actual scientific problem is the use in the pharmacotherapy of alcohol addiction of the effective, high quality, safe and affordable medicines.
Purpose of the work is to explore the control mode of the medicines that used in the pharmacotherapy of alcohol addiction based on pharmaceutical and medical law.
Research materials were the protocols of medical drug treatment approved; National Drug Formulary of the fifth issue; the instructions for medical use of drugs, case histories of patients with alcohol addiction. During the research the methods of documentary, comparative, systemic and tabular analysis were used.
Researched the control mode for the medicines by 18 international nonproprietary names, which corresponds to 40 trade names of drugs used in the pharmacotherapy of alcohol addiction, based on pharmaceutical and medical law. Found that the majority of the medicines for the treatment of alcohol addiction based on clinical and pharmacological agents are affecting the nervous system (N) – 17 drugs, digestive system and metabolism (A) – 13 medicines. Established that pharmacotherapy of the alcohol addiction use medicines of general classification and legal groups, of which 37 sold by prescription of form 1, and 3 have the OTC form of sell in particular is glitsised ®, glycine, medihronal.
2. Shapovalov V.V. (Jr.), Shapovalova VA, Shapovalov V.V., Shuvera E.V. Development of Algorithms for the Succession of Pharmaceutical Seizures from the Illegal Substance as an Anatomy of Patient Protection // Europ. Appl. Sci - 2013. V. 2, N 5. - P. 197-199.
3. Shapovalov V.V. (Jr.), Schuvera O.V. Forensi can devidence pharmacy: monitoring problems of alcohol dependence in the western region of the country [Electronic resource] // E-Journal: Res. Bull S World "Modern cientific research and the practical application." - 2013. - V.J21306-014. - P. 90-93. - Access: http://www.sworld.com.ua/index.php/en/e-journal/the-content-of-journal/j213/20935-j21306
4. International Classification of Diseases of the 10th Revision (ICD-10) [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://mkb-10.com/
5. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated September 21, 2009 No. 681 "On Approval of the Protocols for the Provision of Medical Drug Assistance" [Electronic Resource]. - Access mode: http://medstandart.net/browse/3277.
6. Shapovalova VA, Sosin IK, Butenko G. M., and others. Pharmaceutical law in narcology. - Kharkiv: Fact, 2004. - 800 p.
7. State Form of Medicines. Whip 5. - K., 2013. - 1790 p.
8. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated March 29, 2013, No. 251 "On Approval of the State Form of Medicinal Products". [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/dn_20130329_0251.html
9. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated July 19, 2005 No. 360 "On Approval of the Rules for Prescribing Recipes and Requirements-Orders for Medicinal Products and Medical Products, the Procedure for the Issuance of Medicinal Products and Medical Products from Pharmacies and their Departments, Regulations on the Procedure for Storage , accounting and destruction of prescription forms and requirements-orders »[Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0782-05
10. Rishchenko O. O., Shapovalova V. O., Shapovalov V. V. Medical and pharmaceutical law: formular system in Ukraine // Scientific researches and their practical application. Current status and development paths 2013: Assoc. sciences S World works internationally. science-practice Conf., October 1-12. 2013 - Ivanovo: Markova AD, 2013. - ISSN 2224-0187. - Whip 3, T. 48. - CIT: 313-0434. - P. 7-11.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.