Synthesis of row ylidenederivatives 4-amіno-3-(morfolіno-methylen)-4H-1,2,4-trіazol-5-thіol
Synthetic transformations of heterocyclic systems in order to develop biologically active agents have become the fundamental basis of actively progressing scientific direction of thin organic synthesis and medicinal chemistry. In this context, a highly practical and theoretical interest are represents the derivatives of 4-amino-1,2,4-triazole-5-thiol since they shows anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, analgesic, antimicrobial and anti-TB activities. Therefore, the synthesis new row of ylidenederivatives of 4-amino-3-(morpholinomethylene)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-5-thiol is very important.
The purpose of this research is synthesis of new row ylidenederivatives 4-amino-3-(morpholinomethylene)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-5-thiol, and confirmation of their structure.
Study of the physicochemical properties of the synthesized compounds carried out according to the State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine. Melting points were determined by open capillary method on instrument OptiMelt MPA100. The elemental composition of the synthesized compounds were established on the analyzer Elementar Vario L cube (CHNS) . 1H NMR spectra of the compounds were filmed by using a spectrometer Varian Mercury VX-200. Chromatography-mass spectral studies were carried out on gas-liquid chromatography Agilent 1260 Infinity HPLC with mass spectrometer Agilent 6120.
As the result of research new 23 compounds are synthesized namely potassium 2-(2-morpholinoacetyl)hydrazinecarbodithioate, 4-amino-3-(morpholinomethylene)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-5-thiol and 4-(R-ylidenamino)-3-(morpholinomethylene)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-5-thiols. The structure of the synthesized compounds were confirmed in all cases by modern instrumental analysis methods (1H NMR-spectroscopy, chromatography-mass spectrometry and element analysis), and the obtained compounds may further be used in biological research.
2. Safonov AA Synthesis, physical, chemical and biological properties of derivatives of 5-heteryl-4-r-amino-1,2,4-triasole-3-thiols: Dis. ... Candidate farm sciences - Zaporozhye, 2014. - 195 p.
3. Kaplaushenko AG Synthesis, structure and biological activity of derivatives of 4-mono- and 4,5-disubstituted 1,2,4-triazole-3-thione: Dis. ... Dr. farm. sciences - Zaporozhye, 2012. - 387 pp.
4. Shaker Raafat M., Aly Ashraf A. Recent trends in the chemistry of 4-amino-1,2,4-triazole-3-thione // Phosp., Sulfur and Silicon and Relat. Elem - 2006. - Vol. 181, No. 11. - P. 2577-2613.
5. Bayrak Haser, Demirbas Ahmet, Karaoglu Sengil Alpay et al. Synthetis of some new 1,2,4-triazoles, their Mannich and Schiff bases and the evaluation of their antimicrobial activity // Eur. J. Med. Chem - 2009. - V. 44, N 3. - P. 1057-1066.
6. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / State Enterprise "Scientific Expert Pharmacopoeia Center". 1 st spec., 1 pp. - Kharkiv: RIREG, 2004. - 520 p.
7. Saidov T.V., Sverdlova O.V. Practical Guide to Molecular Spectroscopy. - L.: Publishing House of the CPU, 1995. - 236 pp.
8. Kazitsina L. A. Application of UV, IR, NMR and MASS spectroscopy in organic chemistry. 2 ed., Pererab. and add - Moscow: Izv. Mosk. Un ta, 1979. - 236 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.