Development of laboratory technology of the ointment Allergolik
Today quite important and urgent task of modern medicine and pharmacy is expanding the range of herbal medicines for the treatment of dermatitis with secondary fungal skin lesions.
The objective of the work is development of laboratory technology of the ointment under conditional name «Allergolik».
In the results of the studies was developed efficient technology of the ointment for the treatment of indicated dermatological pathology. The study of the organoleptic, physical and chemical properties, as well as the stability of the medicine prepared by the proposed technology was conducted.
The results of rheological studies of the ointment Allergolik suggest the presence of its coagulation structure and elastic-viscous-plastic properties.
Osmotic and thermogravimetric characteristics of the developed ointment were studied. It was shown that the medicine has reasonably osmotic activity and it is relatively stable up to the temperature of 37.0 ± 1.0 °C.
2. Belousova T.A., Goryachkina MV, Filippova V.A. Modern strategy of external therapy of inflammatory dermatoses // Consilium Medicum. - 2009. - No. 3. - P. 41-46.
3. Makharadze D.Sh. Atopic dermatitis: new in treatment // Questions of the sovr. pediatrics. - 2013. - Vol. 12, No. 5. - P. 80-85.
4. Shishkina AV Analysis of the domestic pharmaceutical market of soft dosage forms // Pharmacy. - 2013. - № 1. - S. 28-30.
5. Compendium 2012 - Drugs / Ed. V. N. Kovalenko. - K.: Morion, 2012. [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://compendium.com.ua
6. Epifanova AV Comparative study of rheological properties of ointment on emulsion and gel bases // Med. almanac. - 2013. No. 2 (26). - P. 194-196.
7. Mustafin R. A., Nasibullina N. M., Potselueva L. A. Investigation of Rheological Properties of Medicinal Forms of Meloxicam for External Use // Uspekhi Sovrem. natural science - 2010. - No. 1. - P. 11-14.
8. Eun-Kyoung Park, Song Ki-Wong. Rheological evaluation of petroleum jelly as a base material in ointment and cream formulations with respect to rubbing onto the human body // Korea-Australia Rheology J. - 2010. - V. 22, N 4. - P. 279-289.
9. Ramanauskiene K., Žilius M., Briedis V. Rheological and biopharmaceutical studies of experimental propolis semisolid preparations // Medical: Theory and Practice. - 2012. - V. 18, N 2. - P. 181-188.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.