Historical genesis in establishment of pharmaceutical business in Ukraine in an diferens stages of its social-economic and political development. P a r t I. Period 1917–1930
Positive experience in organization of providing the population with medicine that has great scientific and practical interest for contemporaries was accumulated by previous generations of pharmacists.
The aim of the study was to investigate the development of the pharmaceutical business, depending on the social-economic situation and evolution of state-political system in Ukraine in order to use the positive experience of the predecessors to the current stage of development of the country.
In order to achieve these goals the literary sources, archival materials were studied, methods of historical, structural, logical, bibliographic, systemic and comparative analysis were used.
The study of the situation of pharmacy in Ukraine at different stages of its social and political structure in the period of 1917–1930 years was performed. It is shown the concrete figures and facts about the negative impact of the revolutionary upheavals, wars, and political upheavals on the situation of providing the population and health care institutions with medicine.
It is shown the changes of organizational management structure of pharmacy chain in this period, directed to improving provision the population with medicine.
Positive experience in organization of providing the population with medicine, best traditions of national pharmacy after a science-based analysis and critical comprehension is appropriate to use for further development of pharmaceutical business at the present stage of development of the country.
2. Pharmacy business in the Ukrainian SSR. - Izd. GAPU MZ of the USSR, 1958. - 171 p.
3. Babich L. E. Pharmacy Net of the UkrSSR // Farmats. journ - 1939. - No. 4. - P. 1-5.
4. Borisyuk Yu. G. Pharmacy in the Ukrainian SSR. - Izd. GAPU MZ of the USSR, 1958. - 134 p.
5. Bogatyreva RV, Spizhenko Yu.G., Bilovol O. M., Syatinya M. L. et al. History of Pharmacy of Ukraine. - Kharkiv: Flag, 1999. - 762 p.
6. Gubsky I. M., Bushkova M. N., Yakovets N. I. Pharmacy in the Ukrainian SSR. - K., 1958. - 207 pp.
7. Gubsky I. M. Pharmacy business in the Ukrainian SSR. - K .: Health, 1964. - 135 p.
8. Golyachenko AO, Romanyuk V.M. Problems of Ukrainian History of Medicine and Pharmacy // Vysn. social hygiene and health care organization of Ukraine. - 2002. - No. 1. - P. 83-85.
9. Syatynya M. L. Pharmacy in Ukraine in the 20's // Protivor. - 1998. - No. 10. - P. 32-33.
10. Syatinya ML Pharmaceutical business in Ukraine: past, present day, the coming day. - K., 1998. - 335 p.
11. Syatina ML History of pharmacy. - Lviv, 2002. - 633 p.
12. Tkachuk VA Perspectives of development of pharmacy network in the Ukrainian SSR // Farmats. journ - 1971. - No. 1. - P. 3-7.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.