The development of standard of good pharmacy practice regarding the participation of pharmacists in public health
The change in the focus of healthcare in Ukraine from treatment to preventive medicine is necessary for improvement of medical and demographic situation in the country and the formation of a responsible attitude of citizens towards their health. Pharmacists and other health care specialists must take an active part in the health education of population.
The purpose of the study was the development of standard of Good Pharmacy Practice «Participation in prevention measures and services».
Objects of study were a Joint FIP/WHO guidelines on Good Pharmacy Practice and the standards of pharmacy practice in different countries. Analytical, comparative, organizational modeling and synthesis methods were used.
Healthy life styles approaches that have been taking in our country at the state level, and by nongovernmental and charitable organizations have been analyzed.
Based on the synthesis of the above mentioned materials a draft of the national standard of Good Pharmacy Practice «Participation in prevention measures and services» have been proposed, which includes the relevance of its development, the terms, scope of use of the standard, requirements for the activities of pharmacists, bibliographic resources.
Practical implementation of the proposed standard will actives the participation of pharmacists in health promotion and disease prevention, will give the opportunity to evaluate the work of pharmacy and ensure the population with consulting assistance by specialists.
2. Good Pharmacy Practice: Quality Standards for Pharmacy Services (MFP / WHO Joint Pursuit with NAP) [Electronic Resource]. - Mode of access: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/897_009
3. Blavatsky O. B. Healthy lifestyle and non-infectious diseases: global problems and trends // Provizor. - 2011. - No. 11. - P. 18-19.
4. Kyiv City Health Center [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://zdorov.com.ua/
5. Association of preventive and anti-medicine medicine [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://apam.org.ua/index.php
6. Helen Pinchuk Foundation "Antispid" [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.antiaids.org
7. International charity fund "Health of the Ukrainian people" [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://healthup.org.ua
8. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated January 5, 1999, No. 1 "On the improvement of the activity of health care bodies and institutions on the formation of a healthy lifestyle and hygienic upbringing of the population" [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http: //mozdocs.kiev.№1№ua/view.php? Id = 149
9. Gala L.O. Development of the structure of standards for proper pharmacy practice // Zaporozhye honey. journ - 2014. - No. 1. - P. 87-90.
10. Good Pharmacy Practice Guide 2009 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/26820845/Pharmaceutical-Society-of-Singapore-Good-Pharmacy-Practice-Guide
11. Good Pharmacy Practice in Spanish Community Pharmacy, 2013 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.portalfarma.com/Profesionales/Buenas-practicas-profesionales/Documents/Buenas-Practicas-Ingles.pdf
12. Pharmacy Practice Guidance Manual, Ireland, 2008 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.thepsi.ie/Libraries/Publications/Pharmacy_Practice_ Guidance_Manual.sflb.ashx
13. Professional Practice Standards, Version 4, 2010 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.psa.org.au/download/standards/professional-practice-standards-v4.pdf
14. Professional Standards for Public Health Practice for Pharmacy, 2014 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.rpharms.com/support-pdfs/professional-standards-for-public-health.pdf
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.