Human capital as a subject of social responsibility in a pharmaceutical organization
Today, great importance is attached to the implementation of pharmaceutical organizations proper social responsibility, which is aimed to the intellectualization of the main resource of the national economy i.e. human capital.
The purpose of this work is to study the essence of human capital as an object of social responsibility in a pharmaceutical organization and the practical aspects of investing structure formation in to human capital of the pharmaceutical industry.
We have used both theoretical and empirical methods: information search, generalization, modelling. The materials used in the research were the results of fundamental and applied study of domestic and foreign experts on the subject.
On the basis of theoretical generalization of scientific literature data, it was defined the essence of human capital, its relationship with the human potential and social capital. By modelling we have identified five components of human capital in the pharmaceutical organization: general, specific and intellectual human capital, know-how, special managerial and intellectual technologies. At the same time it was noted that human capital is formed owing to the labor market and the system of continuous, in particular pharmaceutical education. It was shown that investments to human capital become long-term factor of competitiveness and survival of pharmaceutical organization. The expenditures associated with them are treated as social investments – the main source of income in the future and as the highest form of social responsibility of pharmaceutical organization.
2. Pharmaceutical companies and corporate social responsibility [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://innovations.com.ua/ru/blogs/op-manage/17993/armacevtichni-kompaniji-ta-korporativna-socialna-vidpovidalnist
3. Tkachenko N.O. Analysis of the definition of "social responsibility" and its integrated understanding in pharmacy // Zaporozhye. honey. journ - 2013. - No. 3 (78). - P. 125-128.
4. Posilkina O.V., Kotlyarova V.G. Ways of forming the competitive advantages of domestic pharmaceutical companies on the basis of social responsibility / Social Pharmacy in Ukraine: state, problems and perspectives: Mater. Allukr ok. practice internet conf. with the participation of international specialists. - Kharkiv: View of the NfaU, 2013. - pp. 278-280.
5. Danilova O. V. Social responsibility of business in the system of market economy (theoretical and economic aspect): Author's abstract. dis ... Dr. Econ. Sciences: special 08.00.01 - Economic theory. - M., 2009. - 32 p.
6. Armstrong M. Practice of Human Resources Management. 10th ed., Ed. from english / Ed. S.K. Mordovin. - SPb .: Peter, 2009. - 848 p.
7. Schultz T. Capital Formation by Education // J. Polit. Econ - 1960. - V. 68, N 6. - R. 571-583.
8. Becker G.S. Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education; Third edition - Chicago and London: University of Chicago Press, 1993 - 412
9. Business. Oxford Explanatory Dictionary: English-Russian. - Moscow: Progress-Academy, 2004. - 752 pp.
10. Shingarov G.K. Human Capital, Human Potential and Social Capital // Vestn. Mos state acad. business administration. Series: Economics. - 2012. - No. 4 (16). - P. 49-58.
11. Korchagin Y. Human capital - the main factor for the development of an innovative economy [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.lerc.ru/?part=articles&art=1&page=247
12. Human Capital [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.lomonosov-fund.ru/enc/ru/encyclopedia:0131754:article
13. The notion of "know-how" under the legislation of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://rda.zolorayon.gov.ua/upravlinnya-justicii/informativnorozyasnjuvalna-robota/ponyattya-nouhau-za-zakonodavstvom-ukraini/
14. Law of Ukraine from 05.07.2007 № 5073-VI. About Charitable Activity and Charitable Organizations »[Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/5073-17
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.