Synthesis, structure and pharmacological properties of 9-(R-benzyliden)hydrazino-5-nitroacridines
Annual publications of various properties of derivatives of acridin in various areas of science and equipment testify to expediency of synthesis of new derivatives dibenzpyridine.
Synthesis of 5-nitro-9-(R-benzyliden)hydrazinoacridines is for this purpose carried out, their physical and chemical and biological properties were studied. Structure of synthesized compounds has been proved by the date of element analysis, IR-, NMR-spectroscopy. The purity has been controlled by the method of the thin-layer chromatography.
The computer prognosis of possible types of pharmacological activity is carried out of 10 first synthesized connections in the row of 5-nitro-9-(R-benzyliden)hydrazinoacridines. By means of biological researches it was established that the synthesized compounds have antimicrobial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, antidiuretic and analgesic activity. A number of regularities of the «structure – biological activity – toxicity».
2. Mashkovsky M. D. Medicines: in 2 volumes, 14 ed. - Moscow: New wave, 2000. - 608 p.
3. Blazheevsky M. Ye., Mironyuk P. L. Chemiluminescent determination of phenoxymethylpencillin in pills with 9-cyano-10-methyl-quinidine nitrate // Pharmac. journ - 2007. - No. 1. - P. 78-82.
4. Kruglenko NV, Isaev SG, Sumy O.P. and others. A combination of dyeing and antimycotic treatment of knitted textile materials // East European magazine. - 2009. - No. 2/4 (38). - P. 23-25.
5. Panasenko A.I., Omelyanchik L.A., Panasenko T.V., etc. Application of acridine derivatives for fluorescence study of histological sections // Actual problems of pharmacies. and honey Science and Practice: Coll. sciences Art. - Zaporizhzhia. - 1998. - Vip. 2, T. 2. - P. 60-64.
6. Isaev S.G., Devyatkina A.O., Eryomina G.O. and others. Synthesis, structure and biological activity of nitro- and chloro-substituted 9- (R-ilidenes) hydrazinoacridines // Med. chemistry. - 2012. - Vol. 14, No. 2 (5). - P. 104-107.
7. Isaev S. G., Pavliy O. I., Bevz N. Yu. And others. Synthesis, structure and biological activity of substituted 9-hydrazino-5-nitroacridine // Pharmac. journ - 2005. - No. 3. - P. 76-80.
8. Anzali S., Barnickel G., Cezanne B. et al. Discriminating between drags and nondrags by Prediction of Activity Spectra for Substances (PASS) // J. Med. Chem - 2001. - N4 (15). - P. 2432-2437.
9. Pre-clinical research of drugs: Method. recommendations / Ed. O. V. Stefanova. - K .: Avicenna, 2001. - 528 p.
10. Berkhin E. B. A method of studying the action of new chemical compounds on the function of the kidneys // Chem.-farm. journ - 1977. - Vol. 11, No. 5. - P. 3-11.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.