Development solid dosage forms – suppositories with ambrosia and study their physico-chemical and technological properties
The study of technological properties of suppositories with ambrosia.
It is shown how to affect the solubility of active substances and the size of their molecules for therapeutic activity. The structural and mechanical properties of lipophilic and hydrophilic bases produced by classical methods to further study the optimal composition of the media. Analyzed and selected the optimal composition of suppository bases.
We describe the chemical composition and solubility properties imunostymulyuchi cerago bee. Also dose cerago bee in suppositories, which is selected according to the results of previous studies of the drug Vinibis C (Production "per minute +" state. кegistry. № 18.104.22.168.U. 7738.9.08 from 10.09.2008 year).
Confirmed choice of solid dosage forms – suppositories as rational dosage form that will provide optimal pharmacological effect of drugs and determine their properties.
The research on choosing bases of suppositories with ambrosia bee for optimum uniformity of dosage and distribution of active ingredients in the dosage form.
2. Dole G. R., Kopa 3., Jungvirf A., Hargrin T. B. // European urol. - 2004. - No. 46 (5). - P. 555-558.
3. Zhilo F., Voznyak V., Popovich V., Bohdan Y. Additives and their application in the technology of medical forms. Help guide. - Lviv, 1996. - P. 20-51.
4. Zenkevich I. G., Pimenov A. I., Makarov V. G. Quantitative determination of the content of flavonoids in complex liquid alcohol-containing preparations / Mat. VII Ross nats Cong "Man and medicine". - Moscow, 2000. - P. 6-10.
5. Krivous D. A. Extraction and storage of perg // Ukr. beekeeper. - 2001. - No. 11. - P. 39-40.
6. Kryvous. D. A. Getting Perga // Ibid. - 2003. - No. 11. - P. 39-40.
7. Stepanov Yu.M., Kononov I. M., Zhurbin OI, Filipova O. Yu. // Journal. NAMS of Ukraine. - 2004. - T. 10, No. 1. - P. 340-352.
8. Solomka V.О. Pollen floral (obnozhya bee), perg: technology, properties, use. - K: Medicine of Ukraine, 2010. - 112 p.
9. Psheslavsky AV Pollen and perg - chemical composition and biological significance for bees // Pasicha. - 2010. - No. 10. - P. 22-24.
10. Chudeshov V.I., Khokhlova L. M., Lyapunova O. O. and others. Technology of medicines for industrial production: Textbook for studio. higher farm tutor shut up and farm FTT higher. honey. tutor shut up / Ed. V.I. Chueshova. - Xarkov: View of the NFUU Golden Pages, 2003. - 720 p.
11. Chadaev V.Ye., Kozub M.I., Mironenko MV // Intern. honey. journ - 2006. - P. 80-83.
12. Agarwal A., Nandipati K. C., Sharma R. K. et al. // Angiol. - 2006. - V 27, N 3. - P. 335-347.
13. De Yung L., Yu D., Mateman R. M. et al. // Ibid. - 2004 - Vol. 25, No. 5 - pp. 830-836.
14. Doshi H., Oza Heena, Takani Hemali et al. // Obstet Gynecol. India - 2008. - V. 58, N 2. - P. 152-155.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.