Forensic and pharmaceutical study of abuse and developing the principles of reducing the demand for psychoactive substances of different classification and regulatory groups
The article by forensic pharmaceutical study found that illicit substance abuse of different classification and regulatory groups is one of the most difficult problems of today, which is acute to provided the countries of the international community. Expanding the scale of the global problem of substance abuse and legal classification of different groups caused the changing socio-economic conditions, increasing supply and distribution of drugs and increased demand.
The aim of the work was to study the problems of substance abuse and testing of policies to minimize the demand for psychoactive substances of different classification and legal groups from the position of forensic pharmacy.
The material of the study were analyzed criminal cases, forensic and pharmaceutical, forensic and narcologic, forensic and psychiatric expertise, medical histories of drug-addicted patients with deviant behavior who committed offenses under articles 307 and 309 of the Criminal code of Ukraine, as well as data of the scientific literature regarding the regulatory framework for procedure circulation of the substances of different classification and legal groups. As research, methods were used documentary, legal, and comparative forensic pharmaceutical analysis.
Conducted a forensic study of the problem of abuse of pharmaceutical and illicit trafficking in substance different classification and legal groups. Propose measures to suppress illicit psychoactive substances for the development of appropriate programs to reduce demand. Worked out the legal principles for the implementation of measures to reduce the demand for psychoactive substances among patients of different contingents (for example, patients with pain of different genesis and drug-addicted patients with deviant behavior).
The proposed strategy and specific programs to reduce the demand for psychoactive substances should be thoroughly multi-disciplinary assessment to determine and further enhance their effectiveness. The results of these evaluations shall be presented to all stakeholders relations and rely on the international experience of leading countries. Governments need to explore the causes and conditions that cause the spread of drug circulation, trafficking and demand of different age groups on substance use, set the imperfection of legal acts that restrict patients' access to legal psychoactive substances through health institutions (hospitals and pharmacies) and eliminate unresolved causes and conditions.
2. Drug addiction in Ukraine. The problem today and the methods of combating it // Narcology. 2013. - No. 11. - P. 6-10.
3. About the basic principles of creation and functioning of the National system of complex rehabilitation and re-socialization of consumers of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances // Ibid., 2013. - No. 11. - P. 3-5.
4. Strategy of the state policy on drugs for the period up to 2020, approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated August 28, 2013 №735-p. [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.narko.gov.ua/index.php/59-proekt-strategiji/477-strategiya-derzhavnoji-politiki-shchodo-narkotikiv-na-period-do-2020-roku.
5. Ahlm K., Saveman B. I., Björnstig U. Drowning deaths in Sweden with emphasis on the presence of alcohol and drugs - a retrospective study, 1992-2009 // BMC Public. Health. - 2013. - V. 13, N 11. - P. 216. [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Ahlm+K.+Drowning+deaths+in+Sweden+with+emphasis+on+the+presence+of+alcohol+and + drugs + - + a + retrospective + study% 2C + 1992-2009
6. Horvath M., Dunay G., Csonka R., Keller E. Deadly heroin or the death of heroin - overdoses caused by illegal drugs of abuse in Budapest, Hungary between 1994 and 2012 // Neuropsychopharmacol. Hung - 2013. - V. 253, N 15 (4). - P. 9 [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24380966
7. Fitzgerald K. T., Bronstein A. C., Newquist K. L. Marijuana poisoning // Top. Companion Anim. Med. - 2013 - N 28 (1). - P. 8-12. [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23796481
8. Simonato P., Corazza O., Santonastaso P. et al. Novel psychoactive substances as a new challenge for health professionals: Hum Psychopharmacol. - 2013. - V. 324, N 28 (4). - P. 31 [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23881880
9. Shapovalov VV (Jr.), Shapovalova VA, Shapovalov VV et al. Pharmaceutical law and forensic pharmacy: algorithm for determining the status of cannabinoids narcomany (F12) // Res. Bulletin S World «Modern scientific research and their practical application». - 2013. - V. J21306-019. - P. 108-111. [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.sworld.com.ua/index.php/en/e-journal/the-content-of-journal/j213/20935-j21306
10. Legrand SA, Silverans P., de Paepe P. et al. Presence of psychoactive substances in the injured Belgian drivers // Traffic Inj. Prev - 2013. - V. 461, N 14 (5). - P. 8 [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23682981
11. Gupta S., Sarpal S., Kumar D. et al. Prevalence, pattern, and familial effects of substance use among male college students - North Indian study // J. Clin. Diagn Res - 2013. - V. 1632, N 7 (8). - P. 6 [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24086860
12. Sheridan J., Dong C. Y., Butler R., Barnes J. The impact of New Zealand's 2008 ban on piperazine-based party pills on young people's substance use: The results of a longitudinal, web-based study // Int. J. Drug. Policy - 2013. - V. 412, N 24 (5). - P. 22 [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23499366
13. World Drug Report 2013 United Nations. - New York, 2013. - 151 [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.unodc.org/unodc/secured/wdr/wdr2013/World_Drug_Report_2013.pdf
14. Galatsan OV, Shapovalov V.V. (m.), Omelchenko V.O. Development of organizational measures for implementation of the Concept for the implementation of the state policy in the area of combating the spread of drug addiction, combating illicit trafficking of psychoactive substances at the regional level on the basis of medical and pharmaceutical law // Ukr.visn. psychoneurol - 2013. - T. 21, Vip. 1. - P. 43-50.
15. Shapovalov V.V. (m.). Study of the current state of drug addiction on the basis of judicial pharmacy // Ukr. journ the clinic lab honey. - 2013. - Vol. 8, No. 1. - P. 210-213.
16. Shapovalov V.V. (m), Nikonov MM, Peresypkin O.V. Harmonization of the state control and permitting system of circulation of drugs with psychoactive properties of various nomenclature-legal groups according to the results of forensic pharmaceutical research // Ukr . Visn psychoneurol - 2011. - T. 19, Vip. 3. - P. 78-81.
17. Shapovalov V.V. (Jr.), Shapovalova VA, Shapovalov V.V., Shuvera EV. Development of algorithms for medical examination. Appl. Sci - 2013 - N 5 (2). - P. 197-199.
18. Shapovalov V.V., Shapovalov V.V. (ml.), Shapovalova VA. Pharmaceutical and medical law: Uch. allowance (series of Pharmaceutical Law). 1st ed. / Ed. V. V. Shapovalova. - Kharkiv: Publishing House "Scorpio", 2011. - 208 p.
19. Pharmaceutical law in narcology / Ed. V. O. Shapovalova, I. K. Sosina, V. V. Shapovalova. - Kharkiv: Fact, 2004. - 800 p.
20. Shapovalov V.V. (ml.). On increasing the level of application of the norms of medical and pharmaceutical law in the "doctor-patient-pharmacist chain" as an element of protection of patients' rights and safety // Vremya. - 31.07.2013. - No. 103. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://timeua.info/310713/78055.html
21. Shapovalov V.V. (Jr.), Schuvera O.V. Forensic and evidence pharmacy: monitoring of alcohol dependency problems in the western region of the country // Res. Bulletin S World «Modern scientific research and their practical application». -2013. - V. J21306-014. - P. 90-93. [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.sworld.com.ua/index.php/en/e-journal/the-content-of-journal/j213/20935-j21306
22. Shapovalov V.V. (m.). Trial pharmacy: peculiarities of implementation of the "Concept of realization of the state policy in the area of counteraction to the spread of drug addiction, combating the illegal circulation of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors for 2011-2015" (at the Ministry of Health of Ukraine) // Ukr. Visn psychoneurol - 2012. - T. 20, Vip. 1. - P. 122-124.
23. World Health Organization: Official Website [Electronic Resource]. - Access mode: http: //www.who.int/en
24. United Nations Organization: Official Site [Electronic Resource]. - Access mode: http: //www.un.org/ru
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.