Normative legal and methodical bases of organization of pharmaceutical enlightenment of population in the conditions of introduction of the good pharmacy practice
The important way to ensure the effectiveness and safety of pharmacotherapy is fully promoting literacy awareness and level of personal responsibility of citizens in their own health and proper use of medicinal products.
Aim of work – the ground of normative legal and methodical bases of organization of the pharmaceutical enlightenment of population in the conditions of introduction of the good pharmacy practice.
Subjects: scientific articles, methodical materials, public information, normative legal acts.
Methods: bibliographic, system overview, system analysis.
Analyzed the requirements of normative legal base of Ukraine and good pharmacy practice to conduct sanitary enlightenment pharmaceutical workers. It is shown that enlightenment is an important component of pharmaceutical activity. Analyzed the existing forms and methods of enlightenment. Of these, the most effective are the active forms, which include the methods of direct communication with the population health professionals.
Proposed definition of «pharmaceutical enlightenment» – one of the way of health enlightenment and an important element of quality assurance of medicinal products on the stages of the selling and medical application.
Develop enlightenment programs for the public «Health and medicine». Substantiated organizational-methodical bases its teaching population. The expediency of training provisors (pharmacists) in the organization of enlightenment work. Proposed introduction on stage postgraduate education specialists in pharmacy cycle of thematic improvement «Ethical, informational-enlightenment and training-consulting aspects of activity of a provisor (pharmacist)».
2. Dembsky L.K. Intensive technologies and approaches in hygienic education of the population and promotion of a healthy lifestyle [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://eyecenter.com.ua/teach/industrial/20.htm
3. Ethical Code of Pharmaceutical Workers of Ukraine, approved by the VII National Congress of Pharmacists of Ukraine on September 15-17, 2010.
4. Law of Ukraine "On Medicines" of 04.04.1996 № 123 / 96ВР.
5. Concept of development of the pharmaceutical sector of the healthcare sector of Ukraine for 2011-2020, approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 13.09.2010 No. 769.
6. Lynnyk S.O. WHO's Health-2020 Strategy as a Means to Accelerate Progress in Achieving Maximum Potential in Public Health / Public Administration: Theory and Practice. - 2013. - No. 1 (13). - P. 191-195.
7. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated May 30, 2013, No. 455 "On the WHO and MFD Approved Pharmacy Practice: Quality Standards for Pharmacy Services".
8. Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 29, 2004 No. 629 "On Approving the Components of Branch Standards for Higher Education in the specialties 7.110201" Pharmacy ", 7.110202" Technology of Perfumery and Cosmetic Products ", 7.110204" Technology of Pharmaceuticals ", 7.110206" Clinical Pharmacy ", direction 1102 "Pharmacy" and specialty 6.110100 "Laboratory diagnostics" direction of training 1101 "Medicine" ».
9. Official site of the Crimean Republican institution "Center of Health". - Mode of access: http://simzdorov.in.ua/onas/
10. Public information of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.moz.gov.ua
11. The site of the "Legislation of Ukraine". - Mode of access: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.