Study the appropriateness of extemporaneous production of homeopathic drugs in pharmacies
Homeopathic treatment provides an individualized approach to each patient, which can be achieved through extemporaneous production of homeopathic medicines (drugs). Therefore, the goal of this study is to prove the appropriateness of extemporaneous production of homeopathic medicines.
The object of research was the domestic pharmaceutical market and homeopathic medicines that are present on it, as well as the results of sociological researches among experts in pharmacy from the regions of Ukraine.
Studies have shown that ready-made homeopathic drugs that are present in the domestic pharmaceutical market do not completely satisfy the needs of an individual approach when using homeopathic treatment. It’s reasonable to expand their list, paying attention to the creation and production of domestic homeopathic drugs, especially including the extemporaneous production in pharmacies.
To solve this problem it is necessary to continue the study of organizational and economic components that are needed in the organization of extemporaneous production processes of homeopathic drugs in pharmacies and plan costs for their implementation.
2. Tikhonov AI, Tikhonova S.A., Yarniy T. G. and others. Fundamentals of homeopathic pharmacy: Uch. for farm high schools / ed. AI Tikhonova. Kharkiv: NFAU, Golden Pages, 2002. 576 p.
3. Tikhonov O. I., Chornaya N. A., Zhukova T. V. Problems and prospects of development of homeopathic method of treatment // Bulletin of Pharmacy. - 2006. - No. 4. - P. 32-35.
4. Doljnikova O. N. Improvement of drug supply of the population through homeopathic pharmacies: Dis. ... Candidate farm Sciences: 15.00.01. - Kharkiv: 1992. - 24 p.
5. Tolochko VM, Doljnikova O. N., Krepak N.V., Kashkerskaya V.N. Normization of the network of specialized homeopathic pharmacies (departments) in the regional centers and cities of the regional subordination: Method. river - K., 1991. -10 p.
6. Parkhomenko V.M. Organization of sample surveys. - K .: KKNEU, 2004. - 127 p.
7. Tolochko VM, Vakulenko DV Computer program for statistical processing of personal data for providing population with homeopathic medicines psppd and the algorithm for its use: Inform. letter. Kharkiv: NFUU, 2014. 9 p.
8. State Register of Medicinal Products of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.drlz.kiev.ua/
9. Tolochko VM, Doljnikova O. N. Study of the nomenclature of homeopathic preparations in the pharmaceutical market of Ukraine // Provizor. - No. 11. - 2001. - P. 13-14.
10. The Official Website of the Heel Company [Electronic Resource]. - Mode of access: http://heel-apteka.com.ua/
11. The directory of medicines Compendium [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://compendium.com.ua
12. Weekly Pharmacy [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.apteka.ua/article/264473
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.