Medical and pharmaceutical law: application of analgesic drugs as part of the formulary system of Ukraine
The article presents the results of the research of areas of medical and pharmaceutical use of analgesic drugs within the formulary system of Ukraine on the principles of medical and pharmaceutical law.The aim of the research was to identify areas of medical and pharmaceutical use of drugs from the group "Analgesic drugs" within the formulary system by examining their presence in the lists of the State drug formulary of the 5th issue (SDF 5) concerning the provision of appropriate medical and pharmaceutical care to patients with various health disorders on the principles of medical and pharmaceutical law.The material of the research were the lists of drugs in SDF 5. Studied and systematized 20 sections of medicine lists and appendix 8 of the SDF 5, 14 clinical and pharmacological groups of drugs. During the research was used documentary, spreadsheet, normative, legal, forensic, and pharmaceutical methods of analysis. Areas of medical and pharmaceutical use of analgesic drugs studied in accordance with their classification, in which two groups of "analgesics (narcotic and non-narcotic)" and "anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic drugs".The study found that analgesic drugs can be used to relieve pain in patients with various diseases, namely, cardiology, urology, andrology, sexual pathology, nephrology, endocrinology, ophthalmology, rheumatology, anesthesia and during resuscitative measures, the provision of psychiatric and drug treatment for pain in malignant tumors, as well as for palliative and hospice medical and pharmaceutical care.The study showed that, depending on the clinical and pharmacological characteristic analgesic drugs have different areas of medical and pharmaceutical applications. Thus, for the narcotic analgesics are characteristic of the following areas: cardiology, anesthesiology and critical care medicine, psychiatry, drug and alcohol abuse; rheumatology; pain of malignancy; urology, andrology, sexual pathology, nephrology. For non-narcotic analgesics characterized by the following medical and pharmaceutical applications: psychiatry and addiction, neurology, endocrinology, rheumatology, urology, andrology, sexual pathology and nephrology. Anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic drugs within the formulary system used in the following areas of medical and pharmaceutical applications: neurology, endocrinology, rheumatology, anesthesiology, resuscitation that ophthalmology.
2. State Form of Medicines. Whip 5. - K., 2013. - 1790 p.
3. Shurma I. M., Galatsan OV, Shapovalova V. O. and others. Regional form of medicines of the Kharkiv region on the basis of medical and pharmaceutical law. Whip 4. - Kharkiv: Factor, 2012. - 410 p.
4. Rishchenko O. O., Shapovalova V. O., Shapovalov V. V. Medical and Pharmaceutical Law: Formular System in Ukraine / Scientific researches and their practical application. Current status and development paths 2013: Assoc. sciences works SWorld International science-practice Conf., October 1-12, 2013 - Ivanovo: Markova AD, 2013. - Vip. 3, T. 48. - CIT: 313-0434. - P. 7-11.
5. Gubsky Yu.I., Hobsey M.K., Babiychuk A.M. and others. Regulatory framework and application of narcotic (opioid) analgesics in PCM in Ukraine: the state and problems // Pharmac. journ - 2011. - No. 1. - P. 3-9.
6. Vasina Y. V., Schapovalov V.V., Shapovalova V.O., Medical and pharmaceutical law: legal procedures, extemporaneous compounding in pharmacies Ukraine [Electronic resource] // E-Journal: Research Bulletin SWorld «Modern scientific research and their practical application». - 2013. - V. J21306-018. - P. 104-107. - Access: http://www.sworld.com.ua/index.php/en/e-journal/the-content-of-journal/j213/20935-j21306
7. Shapovalova VA, Voloshin PV, Stefanov AV, and others. Drugs in neurology, psychiatry and narcology. - Kharkiv Fact, 2003. - 784 p.
8. Shapovalova VO, Shapovalov VV, Khalin MM and others. Pharmaceutical law: teach. manual with a stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (series: Pharmaceutical Law, 2 nd type.). - Kharkiv, 2010. - 142 p.
9. Voloshin PV Medical and Pharmaceutical Law of Ukraine: Study of the Mental State and Mental Health of the Population // Ukr. Visn psychoneurology - 2012. - T. 20, Vip. 2 (71). - P. 16.
10. Gubsky Yu. I., Hobzse M.K. Pharmacotherapy in palliative and hospice medicine. - K.: Health, 2001. - 352 pp.
11. Knyazevich VM, Mitnyk Z. M., Gubsky Yu. I. Palliative and Hospice Medicine: Concept, Components, Development in Ukraine (according to scientific literature) // Ukraine - Health of the Nation. - 2009. - No. 3 (11/09). - P. 55-63.
12. Linsky IV, Minko OI I. Medical and Pharmaceutical Law: Current Status and Directions of Reforming Narcological Assistance to the Population of Ukraine // Ukr. Visn psychoneurology - 2012. - T. 20, Vip. 2 (71). - pp. 142-146.
13. Maruta N. A. Perfection of psychiatric care in Ukraine: problems and decisions on the basis of medical and pharmaceutical law // Ibid. - 2012. - T. 20, Vip. 2 (71). - P. 138-141.
14. Shapovalova VA, Sosin I.K., Shapovalov V.V. Pharmaceutical law in narcology. - Kharkiv: Fact, 2004. - 800 p.
15. Pergolizzi J., Böger R. H., Budd K. et al. Opioids and the management of chronic severe pain in the elderly: the consensus statement of an International Expert Panel focusing on the six most clinically most used World Health Organization's Step III opioids (buprenorphine, fentanyl, hydromorphone, methadone, morphine, oxycodone) [Electronic resource ] // Pain. Pract - 2008. - N 8 (4). - P. 287-313. - Access: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18503626
16. Clemens K. E., Klaschik E. Clinical experience with transdermal and orally administered opioids in palliative care patients - a retrospective study [Electronic resource] // Jpn. J. Clin. Oncol - 2007. - N 37 (4). - R. 302-309. - Access: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
17. Olsen Y., Daumit G. L., Chronic Pain and Narcotics // J. Gen. Intern Med. - 2002. - N 17 (3). - P. 238-240.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.