Development of small mekhanikal device stoimprove the process of obtaining dental medicinal films in extemporal productions
One of the problems of standardization of medicinal dental films provided a method of manufacturing irrigation is the use forms for irrigation of clearly specified parameters geometric dimensions relative 10,0 x 60,0 mm to a specified amount polymers creator. Most scientific papers on the subject of drug forms by polymer films, preferably delivers a very brief description of the technological equipment used to produce medicinal dental films, or even not at all highlights the issue.
As a result of scientific development is made, tested and patented three adaptation-devices in a form for irrigation, perforation and cutting devices that can be used in the manufacture of dental medical films by irrigation.
Form for irrigation, made of glass and the neutral and appropriate dimensions 60 x 400 mm, helps to ensure a medical formas standartization dental medicinal films by casting medicinal conditionformsin extemporal productions. The perforating device in the manufacturing process of the polymeric dosage forms of the allowing to obtain improved drugs dental perforated films. A cutting device allows a uniform distribution and separation of polymer sheet-dose strips with well-defined geometric parameters by size 10,0 x 60,0 mm.
2. Klymniuk S.I., Sitnik I.O., T.M.S. et al. Practical microbiology. - Ternopil: Ukrmedkniga, 2004. - 100 p.
3. Grinovets I. S. Development of the composition, technology and research of dental medical films: Author's abstract. dis ... Candidate farm Sciences: 15.00.01. Lviv. nats honey. Un-t them. Danila Galitsky - Lviv, 2013. - 24 p.
4. Patent 73913 Ukraine. IPC (2012.01) A61J 3/00, A61K 6/00. Form for the manufacture of dental medical films by extemporal irrigation method / Grinovets I.S., Kalinuk T.G., Grinovets V.S. - Application No. (u 201204001); Declared 02. 04. 2012; Pubwished 10.10.2012, Bull. No. 19
5. Patent 86153 Ukraine. IPC (2013.01) A61K 6/00. Cutting device for obtaining standardized dental medical films by extemporal irrigation method / Grinovets I.S., Kalinuk T.G., Grinovets V.S. - Application No. (u 2013 09504); Declared 29th of July 2013; Pubwished 10/12/2013, Bull. No. 23
6. Patent 88071 Ukraine. IPC (2014.01) A61J3 / 00, A61K 6/00. Perforating device for obtaining standardized dental medical films by extemporal irrigation method / Grinovets I.S., Kalinuk T.G., Grinovets V.S. - Application No. (u 2013 12391); Declared 22. 10. 2013; Pubwished 25th of February, 2014, Bull. No. 4
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.