Analysis of drug group D07 «Corticosteroids for use in dermatology» on the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market
In some cases, ringworm, accompanied by inflammatory reaction of skin treated with combined administration of antifungal drugs and corticosteroids local action. In Ukraine there is an unequal distribution of the production of drugs for dermatological application areas. Therefore, market research of medicinal products will allow to detect vacant lots to fill certain range.
The aim of the work was a detailed study of drugs of D07 «Corticosteroids for use in dermatology».
Materials - the official source of information on medicinal products registered in Ukraine. Methods - сitation, marketing, statistical and graphical.
The analysis showed that in the group D07 «Corticosteroids for use in dermatology». Mostly foreign-made drugs – 81,5%. During the segmentation of range group D07 for dosage forms set: make up 45,7% ointment, cream – 41,3% solution – 9,8% sprays – 2,1%. Among the APIs that represent a significant share of the group D01 takes betamethasone and clobetasol. Combination drugs of this group are 33 names, 18 of which product contains betamethasone in combination with antibiotics or antiseptics and other active pharmaceutical ingredients (mostly abroad).
Market research pharmaceutical market of Ukraine showed uneven distribution of soft medicinal forms in the group D07 between manufacturers. Prices for ointments and creams foreign production 1,7–2,2 times higher than Ukrainian, and enough cost, which reduces the availability of treatment for all segments of the population.
2. Kutasevich Ya.F., Mashtakova I.O., Savenkova V.V. Modern approaches to the use of external drugs containing glucocorticosteroids. Method. recommendations - Kharkiv, 2000. - 35 p.
3. Skrypkin Yu.K. Manual for doctors. Skin and venereal diseases. - Moscow: Medicine, 2011. - P. 295-355.
4. Protsenko T. V. Differentiated Approach to Choosing External Corticosteroid Therapies // Ukr. journ dermatology, venereology, cosmetology. - 2006. - pp. 24-27.
5. Compendium 2012 - Drugs / Ed. V. N. Kovalenko. - K .: Morion. - 2320 pp.
6. State Form of Medicines. Whip 3 / Ed. V. E. Blihara, V. T. Chumak, V. I. Maltsev, A. M. Morozov, V. D. Paria, A. V. Stepanenko, T. M. Dumenko [Electronic version]. - K., 2012.
7. Normative-policy documents of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. - Mode of access: http://mozdocs.kiev.ua/
8. Vlasenko I. O., Aram Dullah, Davtyan L. L. Study of the range of medicinal products for local treatment of fungal lesions, which are complicated by keratosis // Farmats. journ - 2013. - No. 6. - P. 16-24.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.