Historical genesis in establishment of pharmaceutical business in Ukraine in an diferens stages of its social-economic and political development. P a r t II. Study of the period 1930–1960
During the period of industrialization, which was carried out in the former USSR, where Ukraine was one of the integral part and as well as in wartime and postwar period Ukrainian pharmacy performed an important social functions and provided needs of society.
The aim of the study was an observation of the situation and development of pharmacy services, organizational forms of providing the population with medicine in the most difficult periods for country and in the post-war period of reconstruction of the national economy.
In order to achieve these goals the literary sources and data publications in pharmaceutical magazines were studied, archival materials, methods of structural and logical analysis, statistical data were also used.
Found, that in this period pharmacy chain undergo significant transformation in the management of pharmaceutical benefits. Historically significant was the foundation of a centralized regulatory body of pharmacy – All-Ukrainian pharmacy Administration, which later was reorganized to the Main Pharmacy Administration. This promote successful development of pharmacy services in republic.
During the Nazi occupation most pharmacies have been destroyed, the population didn’t have almost any medication assistance, a lot of pharmacists participated in underground resistance and helped guerrilla members and soldiers of the UPA.
Losses, which the pharmacy service of Ukraine were undergo during the war was 290 million rubles. In the postwar years, the government adopted a number of resolutions on the reconstruction and development of pharmacy service, an increase in the production of medicine on an industrial basis. Quantitatively, the pharmacy chain was restored to the early 50-ies of the last century.
2. Borishuk V. O. Znachennya profesijnoyi spadshini N. S. Moskovec – vidatnogo organizatora aptechnoyi spravi, dlya podalshogo rozvitku farmacevtichnoyi galuzi Ukrayini // Farmac. zhurn. – 2007. – № 6. – S. 57–64.
3. Borishuk V. O. Fedir Kirilovich Domanyuk u dialozi z suchasnistyu: osobistist organizatora aptechnoyi spravi Rivnenshini // Tam samo. – 2004. – № 3. – S. 9–15.
4. Borishuk V. O. Profesijna spadshina M. F. Ivanickoyi – na sluzhbi farmaciyi // Klin. farmaciya, farmakoterapiya ta medichna standartizaciya. – 2009. – № 1–2. – S. 143–147.
5. Borishuk V. O. V. P. Shershun – talanovitij organizator aptechnoyi spravi i vidatna osobistist // Tam samo. – 2009. – № 3–4. – S. 94–98.
6. Bogatirova R. V., Spizhenko Yu. G., Bilovol O. M. ta in. // Istoriya farmaciyi Ukrayini. – Harkiv: Prapor, 1999. – 762 s.
7. Borishuk V. O. Vitalij Arsentijovich Tkachuk. – K.: Feniks, 2013. – 159 s.
8. Gubskij I. M., Bushkova M. N., Yakovec N. I. Aptechnoe delo v Ukrainskoj SSR. – K., 1958. – 207 s.
9. Gubskij I. M. Aptechna sprava v URSR. – K.: Zdorov’ya, 1964. – 135 s.
10. Golyachenko A. O., Romanyuk V. M. Problemi ukrayinskoyi istoriyi medicini ta farmaciyi // Visn. socialnoyi gigiyeni ta organizaciyi ohoroni zdorov’ya Ukrayini. – 2002. – № 1. – S. 83–85.
11. Zagorij G. V., Ponomarenko M. S., Chertkov Yu. I. Aptechna mashina prodazhiv. – K.: «FMM», 2012. – 488 s.
12. Moroz R. Moya pomich UPA / Litopis Ukrayinskoyi povstanskoyi armiyi. – Toronto-Lviv, 1992. – Tom XXIII. – 394 s.
13. Melnichenko A. K. Osnova razvitiya aptechnogo dela v SSSR v poslevoennyj period: Avtoref. dis. … kand. med. nauk. – M., 1963.
14. Syatinya M. L. Farmacevtichna sprava v Ukrayini: minule, sogodennya, den prijdeshnij. – K., 1998. – 335 s.
15. Syatinya M. L. Istoriya farmaciyi. – Lviv, 2002. – 633 s.
16. Farmacevtichna enciklopediya / Pid red. V. P. Chernih. – K. Morion, 2010. – 1632 s.
17. Chertkov Yu. I., Zagorij G. V. Chemu ne uchat v medicinskom VUZe. – K.: TOV Doktor-media, 2009. – 252 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.