Approaches to optimize pharmaceutical and medical care of patients with psoriasis
Features of psoriasis as chronic inflammatory disease, frequent recurrence, the short periods of remission, psycho-emotional disadaptation, decline in quality of patient life and unsatisfied need for safe and effective treatments and medicines require to consider this problem as medico-social and demands development of integrated approaches to its decision at all levels of rendering the medical and pharmaceutical care.
Generalization of the existing problematic issues of a pharmaceutical and medical care of patients with psoriasis in Ukraine and the development of approaches to their decision has been the aim of our work.
Methods of content analysis, meta-analysis, logical and system-analytical analysis, and data of own previous researches are used achieve this goal.
Compilation of existing problems of the organization of the pharmaceutical and medical care of patients with psoriasis at different levels of the health and pharmaceutical care in Ukraine was conducted. Tiered model of formation of approaches to optimization ensure patients this nosology taking into account problematic aspects at the level of the consumer medicines, regional and national levels has been developed and justified on the basis of the analysis of international experience in treating psoriasis and results of own previous research. Ways to solve problems of providing patients with psoriasis, which are based on implementation of actions at each level of regulation of health system, were identified.
2. Cordiali-Fei P., Bianchi L., Bonifati C. et al. Immunologic Biomarkers for Clinical and Therapeutic Management of Psoriasis [Elektronnij resurs]. – Rezhim dostupu: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4129379
3. Colombo D., Cassano N., Altomare G. et al. Psoriasis relapse evaluation with week-end cyclosporine A treatment: results of a randomized, double-blind, multicenter study [Elektronnij resurs]. – Rezhim dostupu: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21244763
4. Karnauh Yu. V. Vidnovne likuvannya ta reabilitaciya hvorih na psoriatichnij artrit // Ukr. terapevtichnij zhurn. – 2012. – № 3–4. – S. 117–122.
5. Louise K. Andersen, Mark D. P. Davis. The Epidemiology of Skin and Skin-Related Diseases: A Review of Population-Based Studies Performed by Using the Rochester Epidemiology. Project // Mayo Clin. Proc. – 2013. – N 88 (12). – R. 1462–1467.
6. Kotvicka A. A., Karlo V. V. Viznachennya stanu socialno-pravovogo regulyuvannya farmacevtichnogo zabezpechennya hvorih na psoriaz // Upravlinnya, ekonomika ta zabezpechennya yakosti v farmaciyi. – 2014. – № 2 (34). – S. 51–57.
7. Pritulo O. A., Babanin V. A. Terapiya NB8UVB (311 nm) kak sovremennyj patogeneticheski obosnovannyj metod korrekcii sistemnogo vospaleniya u bolnyh psoriazom // Ukr. zhurn. dermatologiyi, venerologiyi, kosmetologiyi. – 2012. – № 1 (44). – S. 19–24.
8. Kotvitska A. A., Carlo V. V. Modern problems of morbidity, clinical and epidemiological features of the psoriasis course in patient of the Kharkiv region // Klin. farmaciya. – 2014. – T. 18, № 2. – S. 56–61.
9. Kotvickaya A. A., Karlo V. V. Marketingovyj analiz assortimenta ukrainskogo rynka lekarstvennyh preparatov, primenyaemyh dlya lecheniya psoriaza // Problemy socialnoj gigieny, zdravoohraneniya i istorii mediciny. – 2013. – № 3. – S. 50–52.
10. Kotvicka A. A., Karlo V. V. Doslidzhennya pokaznikiv poshirenosti psoriazu v krayinah svitu ta v Ukrayini // Zaporozh. med. zhurn. – 2013. – № 3. – S. 38–42.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.