Expert research of the efficiency and safety of drugs for the treatment of children with pneumonia
In the modern pharmaceutical science during the development of a number of methodologies and data analysis is using the theory and methodology of processing of expert opinions. That expert assessments are distinguished in a separate category, which allows to carry out all the necessary calculations and to achieve a determination of an accurate measurement criteria.
The aim of the work is a conduction of an expert opinion of specialists' inferences about the determination of the most effective drugs for the treatment of children with pneumonia.
Materials of the research are specialists' questionnaires, developedbythe systematizationofinformation from the used sources ofthe legislative framework. Methods of research areexpert opinion, mathematical-statistical method, graphic method.On the first stagewas conducted an acquisition of information due to the method of«snowball». The survey was conductedanonymouslyamongexpertsusingquestionnaires.
In the result of the survey, scores for each drug were derived. On next step was defining of the competence of specialists and the consistency of their actions on the list of drugs, which were not included in the expert survey on the first stage. The cycle of expert opinions allowed to receive a list of the most effective drugs for treatment of children with pneumonia, which included groups of semisynthetic penicillins with clavulanic acid, сephalosporin of II–IV generations, macrolides; aminoglycosides, as well as drugs of reflex action for the treatment of cough and synthetic mucolytics.
The results of expert opinions obtained, will allow to develop recommendations for inclusion in the formulary lists those drugs, which are used in farmakotheorapy of children with pneumonia, which will optimize the provision of medicines in this category of patients.
2. Pro zatverdzhennya protokoliv nadannya medichnoyi dopomogi dityam za specialnistyu «Dityacha pulmonologiya» / Nakaz MOZ Ukrayini № 18 vid 13. 01. 2005 [Elektronnij resurs]. – Rezhim dostupu: http://www.moz.gov.ua/ua/main/docs/?docID=3977
3. Orlov A. I. Proverka soglasovannosti mnenij ekspertov v modeli nezavisimyh parnyh sravnenij / Ekspertnye ocenki v sistemnom analize. – M.: VNIISI, 1979. – S. 37–46.
4. Ruden V. V., Gutor T. G. Metodika provedennya ta ocinki rezultativ ekspertnih ocinok (na prikladi vprovadzhennya sistemi Monitoringu zdorov’ya naselennya na rivni Pervinnoyi mediko-sanitarnoyi dopomogi) [Elektronnij resurs]. – Rezhim dostupu: http://www.umj.com.ua/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/82_31-34.pdf?upload=
5. Mnushko Z. N., Pestun I. V. Teoriya i praktika marketingovih issledovanij v farmacii: Monografiya. – Harkov: Iz-vo NFaU, 2008. – 308 s.
6. Trohimchuk V. V.(mol.), Ponomarenko M. S., Ivanisenko V. G. Anketuvannya spozhivachiv farmacevtichnih poslug dlya viznachennya dostupnosti likarskih zasobiv // Farmac. zhurnal. – 2009. – № 2. – S. 11–16.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.