Classification, general description and procedure of taking of food products to category the «special food products» in Ukraine from position of pharmaceutical law
To date assortment policy pharmacies in Ukraine has grown significantly due to food products such as: dietary supplements, functional foods, foods for special dietary use. In this connection, the purpose of the work was become by systematization of classification, general description, and also procedure of taking of food products to the category the «special food products» on the basis of analysis of operating normative and legal documents, regulative a turn special food products in Ukraine. For achievement of the put purpose a normative and legal base which regulates the order of turn of food products in Ukraine was studied. For a lead through were drawn on researches the followings methods: normative and legal and documentary analysis of legislative, normative and legal, instructional and methodical documents, regulative the legal turn of food products in Ukraine; sociological (questionnaire) analysis.
The results showed that the category of specialty foods classified as three groups of foods: food products of the special dietary consumption, functional food products, dietary additions. Three sub-groups are selected in classification of food products of the special dietary consumption (baby food, feed for sportsmen, food products for the persons of superannuated). Five sub-groups are set in classification of functional food products, and dietary additions are three sub–groups (nutriceutical, parapharmaceutical, eubiotical). The analysis of current legislation is conducted in relation to the circulation of the special food products in pharmacy establishments of Ukraine. On results research an author the structure of registration dossier is formed and procedure of taking of food products is resulted to the category the «special food products». Thus, from position of the pharmaceutical law classification is systematized and description of food products is presented in Ukraine.
2. Shapovalov V. V., Malinina N. G., Shapovalova V. O., Lebedeva T. O. Pharmaceutical Law: Peculiarities of the rules of circulation of food products in Ukraine, which contain psychoactive substances in their composition: Method. river (series: Medical and Pharmaceutical Law). – Kharkiv, 2012. – 84 p.
3. Shapovalov V. V. (Jr.), Shapovalova V. A., Shapovalov V. V., Shuvera E. V. Development of algorithms forensic training. Pharmaceutical seizures from illegal substance as an element of patient protection // Europ. Appl. Sci. – 2013. – V. 2, N 5. – P. 197–199.
4. Nemchenko A. S., Mischenko V. I. Analysis of legislative and legal regulation of the market of parapharmaceuticals in Ukraine // Pharmacom. – 2013. – N 4. – P. 100–103.
5. The Law of Ukraine "On Safety and Quality of Food Products" of 23.12.1997 N 771/97–VR [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua
6. The Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to the Law of Ukraine" On the Quality and Safety of Food Products and Food Raw Materials "" of 24.10.2002 under N 191–IV [Electronic Resource]. – Mode of access: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua
7. Law of Ukraine "On ensuring the sanitary and epidemiological well–being of the population" from 24.02. 1994 for № 4004–ХІІ [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua
8. Shapovalov V. V., Shapovalova V. O., Malinina N. G., Sukhaya M. Yu. Forensic–pharmaceutical study of the control of sibutramine // Management, economics and quality assurance in pharmacy. – 2011. – N 6. – P. 39–44.
9. Shapovalov V. V., Malinina N. G., Shapovalova V. O. Pharmaceutical legislation: normative–legal regulation of the circulation of functional food products on the territory of Ukraine / Pharmacy of Ukraine. Looking into the future: VII National. Congress of pharmacists of Ukraine, 15–17 September. 2010: Mat. – Kharkiv, 2010. – T. 2. – P. 474.
10. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 07.19.2005, N 360 "On approval of the rules for prescribing prescriptions and requirements for medicinal products and medical products from pharmacies and their structural units, instructions on the procedure of storage, accounting and the destruction of prescription forms and requirements–orders "// Ukr. Visn psychoneurol – 2010. – V. 18, N 2 (appendix). – P. 104–112.
11. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 07/26/2006 No. 1023 "On the implementation of Article 28 of the Law of Ukraine" On the safety and quality of food products "[Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua
12. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 30.10.2006 No. 715 "On Approval of the List of Institutions and Institutions of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Service authorized to carry out the examination related to the classification of food products in the category of food products for special dietary requirements, functional foods and dietary supplements, and a list of institutions and institutions, organizations and laboratories authorized to conduct their research (identification, testing and evaluation of effectiveness) "[Electric nny resource]. – Mode of access: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua
13. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 27.08.2003 No. 1351 "On approval of tariffs (price lists) for works and services executed and provided for payment by institutions and institutions of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Service" [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.