Antimicrobial and antifungal properties of 4-((R-iden)amino)-5-(thiophen-2-ylmethyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol
For creating a new biologically active compounds are using a system on which already exist medications. One such system is the core of 1,2,4-triazole.
The aim of our work was to study the antimicrobial and antifungal activity new 4-((R-iden)amino)-5-(thiophen-2-ylmethyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiols. The study was conducted according to the method of serial dilutions.
As a result of studies new synthesized 4-((R-idene)amino)-5-(thiophene-2-ilmetyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazoles-3-thiols exhibit antimicrobial and antifungal activity.
The most active compound that exhibits antimicrobial activity against Staphylococcus aureus is 4-((1-(phenyl)ethylidene)amino)-5-(thiophene-2-ilmetyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazoles-3-thiol and 4-((3-nitrobenzylidene)amino)-5-(thiophene-2-ilmetyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazoles-3-thiol, 4-((4-fluorbenzylidene)amino)-5-(thiophene-2-ilmetyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazoles-3-thiol exhibit antifungal activity level of the comparator fluconazole, compound III, VI exceed its performance.
2. Aher N. G. et al. Synthesis and antifungal activity of 1,2,4-triazole containing fluconazole analogues // Bioorganic & med. chem letters. - 2009. - V. 19, N 3. - P. 759-763.
3. Bektaş H. et al. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of some new 1,2,4-triazole derivatives // Molecules. - 2010. - V. 15, N 4. - P. 2427-2438.
4. Güzeldemirci N. U., Küçükbasmacı Ö. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity evaluation of new 1,2,4-triazoles and 1,3,4-thiadiazoles bearing imidazo [2,1-b] thiazole moiety // Europ. J. Med. Chem - 2010. - V. 45, N. 1. - P. 63-68.
5. Gilani SJ, Khan SA, Siddiqui N. Synthesis and pharmacological evaluation of condensed heterocyclic 6-substituted 1,2,4-triazolo [3,4-b] -1,3,4-thiadiazole and 1,3,4 -oxadiazole derivatives of isoniazid // Bioorganic & med. chem letters. - 2010. - V. 20, N 16. - H. 4762-4765.
6. Bilay I. M., et al. Investigation of hepatoprotective activity in experimental hepatitis under the influence of derivatives of 1,2,4-triazole // Ac. question of pharmacy. honey. science and practice. - 2014. - No. 2. - P. 57-59.
7. Volyansky Yu.L., Gritsenko I.S., Shirobokov V.P. and others. Study of specific activity of antimicrobial drugs. Method. recommendations of the State Pharmacological Center MoH Ukraine. - K. 2004. - 38 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.