Object and method of pharmaceutical law
The last time the questions of location of pharmaceutical right are acquired by more intent attention outside, both legists and organizers of фармации. Thus, actual is fundamental determinations of independence of such field of law as pharmaceutical right.
The aim of work is determinations of criteria of existence of pharmaceutical right as a historical and modern going is studied independent industry near classification of criteria of the national system of right.
By means of such methods as an analysis, synthesis, it is set that an object and method of the legal adjusting come forward the basic criteria of determination of independence of the field of law.
As a job performance the necessity of preparation of project of law of Ukraine is marked «About pharmaceutical activity», that first, was to the pre-lodge authors as early as 2001 and published in a magazine «Pharmacy» (2001–2002). At one time there were many different interpretations of concept «Pharmaceutical activity». It is well-proven that most exhaustive, is determinations of this concept in the release of scientists of the National pharmaceutical university, that gave encyclopedic exposition of interpretation of this concept.
Attention is accented, that discussions round a pharmaceutical glossary and, in general to the standards of European Union it is proceeded modernisation, harmonization and имплементации of pharmaceutical right till now.
A presence is reasonable at a pharmaceutical right for an independent object and methods. From them an object comes forward basic exactly, and an adjusting method comes forward as an additional criterion. It testifies to existence of pharmaceutical right as independent industry.
The reasonable criteria of existence of pharmaceutical right allow in further to pass to consideration of other independent signs – existence of science, industry of legislation, questions of complex branch character of industry and also correlation of pharmaceutical right with other tangents of right by industries, first of all with a medical right.
2. Soloviev O. S. The State Service of Ukraine will continue the course on the implementation of European legislation to domestic // Pharmacist-practitioner. - 2013. - No. 12. - P. 9.
3. Shapovalova VA, Musoev SM, Shapovalov VV Pharmaceutical Law: United Nations Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs of 1961 on the Improvement of the International Drug Control System // Ukr. Journal of Psychoneurology. - 2012. - T. 20, Vip. 2. - P. 111-114.
4. Demchenko I., Solovyov O. Prevention of the spread of counterfeit medicines at the international and national levels. - K .: LLC "New Print", 2014. - 128 p.
5. Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union No. 2001/83 / EC of 6 November 2001 on the Code of Practice on medicinal products for human consumption.
6. Rabinovich P. M. Fundamentals of the general theory of law and state. Kind. 5th, with changes. Teaching manual. - K.: Atika, 2001. - P. 118-119.
7. Zaychuk O. V., Onishchenko N. M. Theory of State and Law: Academic course: Handbook. - K .: Yurincom Inter, 2006. - 688 p.
8. Tsvyk MV, Petrishin O.V., Avramenko L.V. and others. General theory of state and law: Handbook. for students law. higher educators establishments / ed. MV Zvika, O. V. Petryshina. - Kharkiv: Right, 2011. - 251 p.
9. State and Law Theory: Uch. / Otv Ed. V. D. Perevalov - M .: Norma, 2008. - 176 pp.
10. Bastrykina OA System-forming relations of the internal content of law: Author's abstract. dis ... Candidate lawyer sciences - Volgograd, 2006. - 17 p.
11. The Newest Glossary of Clinical Pharmacy / Under the Society. edited by prof. A. B. Zimenkovsky. - Lviv, Quart, 2013. - 517 pp.
12. Circulation of Medicinal Products / Pharmaceutical Encyclopedia: Specimen 2.-th parrot. and complemented / Goal. Ed. For the sake of V.P. Chernykh. - K. Morion, 2005. - 1452 pp.
13. Bate R. Phake: The Deadly World of Falsified and Substandard Medicines. - Washington DC: Rowman & Littlefield, 2012 - 457 p.
14. Solovyov O. S. System Strategy and tactics of the legislative process of pharmacy development in Ukraine / Zb. sciences works of co-workers. NMAPO them. P. L. Shupika. - K., 2013. - Vip. 22, Kn. 4. - p. 408-413.
15. Pharmaceutical Activities / Pharmaceutical Encyclopedia: View. 2nd pearl and complemented / Goal. Ed. For the sake of V.P. Chernykh. - K. Morion, 2005. - P. 1452-1453.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.