Hepatoprotective activity of 1,2,4-triazole-3-thione derivatives, which contains on c5-atomic carbon hydroxy(phenyl)methyl dependent
Relevance of pharmaceuticals with high efficiency and low cost for the prevention and treatment of diseases of the digestive system is unquestionable. It would be appropriate to mention that we carried out an analysis of a number of studies in which hepatoprotective effects of 1,2,4-triazole derivatives were carried out, and showed high hepatoprotective effects. Therefore, the search for hepatoprotectors in the series of 1,2,4-triazole derivatives has not only theoretical but also practical significance.
The aim of our work was to study the first synthesized derivatives of 1,2,4-triazole-3-thione, which was containing substituents on C5 by carbon atom in conditions of tetrachormethane hepatitis.
To model toxic hepatitis, a hepatotoxic xenobiotic, carbon tetrachloride, was used. The study of biochemical indicators of liver status was carried out 24 hours after the last injection of carbon tetrachloride. The ability of the test compounds to restore the integrity of hepatocyte membranes was determined by the anti-cytolytic effect (decrease in the activity of Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT), Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)).
According to the results of the study, it was found that among 43 test compounds, 5 are able to prevent survival at 85.71%.
Thus, among the substances studied, compound 2c, which contributed 85.71% of the survival of the experimental animals and decrease 33.43% in ALT and 34.33% in AST. In this case, a very weak inverse dependence of the above indices was observed (r = -0.31).
Some regularities of the chemical structure of the hepatoprotective action of 1,2,4-triazole derivatives have been established, so the survival of the experimental animals decreased with the introduction of a phenyl substituent of the starting thiones with N4.
2. Pre-clinical research of medicinal products (Method of recommendation) / Ed. Corr. AMS of Ukraine O. V. Stefanova. - K. Avicenna, 2001 p. - 528 s.
3. Matyashova N.O., Tkacheva O.V. Analysis of assortment and socio-economic accessibility of hepatoprotectors in Ukraine // Clin. pharmacy. - 2017. - T. 21, No. 1. - P. 25-28.
4. Mikhaylyuk Ye.O. Pharmacological activity of new derivatives of 4-R-5- (alkyl-, aryl-, heteryl) -1,2,4-triazole in experimental toxic hepatitis. Author's abstract. dis ... Candidate farm sciences - Zaporozhye, 2015. - 22 p.
5. Pozdnyakov B. C., Ivanov NG Changes in the functional state of rats under the influence of carbon tetrachloride // Toxicology of new industrial chemistry. substances. - Moscow: Medicine, 1979. - P. 87-90.
6. Popovich V.P., Gromovik B.P., Glukhovsky P.V. Trends in the market for hepatoprotectors in Ukraine // Ac. question of pharmacy. honey. science and practice. - 2012. - No. 1 (8). - pp. 95-99.
7. Reitmann S., Frankel S. A. Calcimetric Method for Determination of Berum and Glutamation in Pyruvium in Transaminases // Am. Clin Pathol - 1957. - V. 28. - P. 56-59.
8. Vukolov E. A. Fundamentals of statistical analysis. Workshop on statistical methods and analysis of operations using STATISTIC package A and EXCEL: Uch. allowance - M .: Forum, 2008. - 464 p.
9. Bilai I. M., Mikhailuk O. Ye., Parchenko V. V. and others. Pharmacological studies of 4-amino-5-furan-2-yl-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol in paracetamol hepatitis // Ukr. biopharmac. journ - 2014 - No. 3 (32). - C. 60-62.
10. Aiyalu Rajasekaran, Muthusamy Periyasamy Synthesis and evaluation of hepatoprotective activity of some new mannich bases bearing benztriazole fraction // J. Chil. Chem Soc - 2010. - 55, N 3. - P. 366-370.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.