Study of stability of chewable tablets with dry extract of oat and quercitinum during storage period
There is still actual problem of treatment and prophylactic of many diseases caused by chronic stress in our time. Since there are no particular evidences of clinic condition of disease we need adequate pharmacological correction which could be some sort of preventive action before negative pathologic dynamic development. Hence, creation of domestic medicines with tonic and adaptive properties and base on natural compounds is pretty actual. Moreover, such a medicine should be comfortable to be used and has good stability during storage period. So, development of domestic medicine will allow to satisfy of modern patient needs. The authors is working on the development of tablets based on dry extract of oat and quercitinum.
The target of our study was conformity of stability of chewable tablets based on dry extract of oat and quercitinum during storage.
The objects of our study are chewable tablets based on dry extract of oat and quercitinum. Studi was conducted by modern methods which are in compliance with State Pharmacopeia of Ukraine.
Chewable tablets which were developed from dry extract of oat and quercitinum were kept in the storage with temperature 25 ± 2 оС and humidity 60 ± 5% which is in compliance with long-term stability study. There are no significant changes which could make any impact on medicine quality during 18 months of storage.
Stability study which was performed proved chewable tablets based on dry extract of oat and quercitinum is in compliance with all quality control during storage.
2. Chudeshov V.I., Gladuk E.V., Saiko I.V. and others. Technology of medicines for industrial production: Handrail. 2 h / h 1; kind. 2, processing. and add - Kharkiv, NFAU, "Original", 2012. - 188 p.
3. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / State P-"Scientific and Experimental Pharmacopoeia Center". - 1st kind., Additional. 2. - Kharkov: RIREG, 2008. - 620 p.
4. The State Scientific Center for Drugs (NCTSL). Goskommedibioprom. Technology and standardization of medicines: Sat. scientific tr - Kharkov, RIREG, 1996. - 784 p.
5. The decision of the ST-N MH of Ukraine 42-3.0: 2011. Medicines. Pharmaceutical Development (ICH Q8) - K., Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 2011.
6. Pharmaceutical and medico-biological aspects of drugs / Ed. prof. I. M. Perceva. - Vinnytsya, 2007.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.