Research of influence of pharmaceutical factors on the process of creation of pills with the operating substance of a 1 class of BSС on the example of bisoprolol fumarate
Among the diseases of population of Ukraine and world the first place is occupied by the diseases of the cardiovascular system. The evidential base of efficiency of application of b-blockers at the different forms of ischemic heart trouble that exists for today grounds setting of preparations of this class, as preparations of the first choice, a Bisoprolol fumarate belongs to that.
By the aim of э realization of selection of quality factors for development of hard medical form – pills with a Bisoprolol fumarate from three groups of auxiliary substances: fillers, scarifies, slippery and lubricating substances.
With the dispersion method of mathematical planning of the experiment to study the effect of qualitative factors in the main indicators of quality of bisoprolol fumarate tablets obtained by direct compression. The relationship between the studied factors and the main indicators of quality of tablets are presented in the form of bar charts. Among the studied excipients selected for further studies following auxiliaries from the group of fillers – a mixture of lactose and MCC 102, including disintegrants – crospovidone XL-10, including moving and lubricants – a mixture of magnesium stearate and aerosil.
2. Torhovaya T. V. Clinical and pharmaceutical aspects of the use of blockers of β-adrenergic receptors // Modern drugs and technologies. - 2010. - No. 1 (67). - P. 61-64.
3. Charoo N. A. et al. Biowaiver Monograph for Immediate-Release Solid Oral Dosage Forms: Bisoprolol Fumarate // J. Rharmac. Sci - 2014. - Vol. 103. - P. 378-391.
4. Gureyeva SM Location and role of the biopharmaceutical classification system and its use as an instrument for the creation of bioequivalent solid dosage forms // Ukr. journ lab the clinic honey. - 2012. - T. 7, No. 3. - P. 6-10.
5. Gureeva S. M. Investigation of bioequivalence of solid dosage forms on the example of bisoprolol fumarate tablets according to the biopharmaceutical classification system // Vysn. pharmacy - 2014. - № 2. - P. 10-14.
6. Cash T. A., Martsenyuk VP, Kucherenko L. I. and others. Mathematical planning of the experiment in conducting scientific research in pharmacy. - Ternopil: Ukrmedkniga, 2008. - 367 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.