Study of antiherpethetical activity of gel altabor
Today herpes infection attracted more and more attention both medical and non-medical circles of society. This is due to the fact that herpes, known since ancient times as a little common and least important disease in recent years has greatly expanded its importance in human pathology. Increased interest in herpes infection is caused by a number of other reasons, and above all the fact that herpes is spread in different parts of the world, affecting up to 95% of the population, and calling it a virus capable of damaging virtually all organs and systems of the human body, what is largely a reflection areof the general trend of increase in the number of infectious diseases caused by viruses.
Тhe aim of the study was investigation of antiherpetic activity of the original drug gel Altabor. Studies were conducted on a model of genital herpes virus infection in guinea pigs using a strain of herpes simplex virus-2.
The studies found that the prophylacticuse gel of Altabor on cedaily reduced manifestations of symptoms to 20,0 points corresponding the rapeuticeffect 59,0 ± 10,6%, andalsoreduces the diseaseto 7–9 days. When applying of treatments cheme of gel Altabor manifestation of symptoms decreased to 5,0 points, which corresponds to the index of the rapeuticactionof 89,7 ± 6,1% and significantly reduces the diseaseto 5–7 days. In addition, the gel Altaborin therapeutic and prophylactic use of schemes of more than 1,5 times higher than the reference product Viroleks.
2. Isakov VA, Arkhipova E.I. Herpesvirus infections of a person: hands-on for doctors. - SPb .: SpetsLit., 2006. - 303 p.
3. Khakhalin L. N., Solovyova EV Herpesvirus diseases of the person [Electronic resource] /. - Access mode: http://www.clinpharma.com/magazine/journal5/gerp1.htm
4. Bobrytska L. A., Ruban O. A., Pulyaev D. S. Peculiarities of the course and aspects of pharmacotherapy of herpesvirus infection // Zbiór raportów naukowych. "Postpay w ow o w ostatnich latach. Nowych rozwiązań ". (28.12.2012 - 30.12.2012) - Warszawa: Wydawca: Sp. z o.o. Diamond trading tour, 2012. - December 9. - S. 29-31.
5. Abramova T.V., Mertsalova I. B. New possibilities of therapy of genital herpes // Terra Medica. - 2012. - No. 1. - P. 26-33.
6. Volyansky Yu.L., Bobrytska L.O. Research of the specific activity of the drug based on valacyclovir // Zaporozhye. honey. journ - 2011. - T. 13, No. 6. - P. 103-105.
7. Savichuk N.O. Preventive and antirecurrent therapy of diseases of the mucous membrane of the mouth and lips associated with herpes viruses // Sovrem. dentistry - 2011. - No. 5. - P. 35-38.
8. Kiselev O.I., Vinogradskaya G.R., Strukova MA Herpesvirus infections: drugs and PCR-monitoring of therapy [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.influenza.spb.ru/Herpes/book/herpes.htm
9. Pat. for invention 97564 Ukraine, IPC A61K 9/06, A61K 36/18, A61P 31/22, Pharmaceutical composition in the form of a gel for the treatment of herpetic viral diseases / Mitsuk O.V., Kobylinska V.I., Kruty T.V., Bezpalko L.V., Sova Ye.O., Shalamay AS, Pletnev N.O. - No. a201007827; Declared 22.06.2010; Pubwished Feb 27, 2012, Bul. No. 4
10. Preclinical research of medicinal products (Method of recommendation) / Editorial Board member. AMS of Ukraine O. V. Stefanova. - K .: Avicenna, 2001. - 528 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.