Medical and pharmaceutical law: features of palliative care to the pharmaceutical correction of patients with pain syndromes
Reform of the modern health care system is aimed at improving access to medicines for patients of different clinical and pharmacological classification, regulatory and legal nomenclature groups. It acquires special importance in the provision of health medical and pharmaceutical care those patients whose disease is incurable, and accompanied by the development of pain. For theese categories of patients (and their in Ukraine more than 400 thousand) at the legislative level, a dedicated view of the medical and pharmaceutical care - palliative care. Therefore, the aim of the work was to study the features of palliative care as a separate pharmaceutical correction of patients with pain from a position of medical and pharmaceutical law. To achieve this goal we used the following materials research: health legislation (Constitution, laws, orders of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, forms of medicines at all levels), medical and technological documentation regarding the provision of palliative care. The study used the following methods: regulatory, documentary, method of systematic data and forensic pharmaceutical analysis. The study highlighted the category of patients in need of palliative care. The basic clinical and pharmacological group of drugs that are used to pharmaceutical correction pain in palliative patients and their distribution over the levels of anesthesia. It was established that in the provision of palliative care possible use of adjuvant drugs that target potentiating and prolongation of action of drugs with direct analgesic effect. The systematization of clinical and pharmacological groups adjuvant drugs in accordance with international anatomical-therapeutic and chemical classification system ATC. The study authors have outlined the main directions of improvement of palliative care, in particular adjuvant pharmaceutical correction by forming an official list of drugs that can be used as part of adjuvant pharmaceutical correction followed by corresponding changes in their instructions for medical use.
2. Drugs in neurology, psychiatry and narcology, ed. V. A. Shapovalova, P. Voloshina, A. V. Stefanova and others - Kharkiv, Fact, 2003. - 784 p.
3. Shapovalov V.V. (m.), Shapovalov V.V., Shapovalova V.O., Rogozhnikova O. V. Pharmaceutical risks: improper performance of professional duties by medical or pharmaceutical worker, which interferes with provision of medicinal products privileged contingent on the basis of the pharmaceutical law of the forensic pharmacy // The theory and practice of jurisprudence. - 2014. - Vip. 2 (6). - P. 1-19.
4. Shapovalov V.V. (Jr.), Shapovalova VA, Shapovalov V.V., Shuvera E.V. Development of algorithms for medical examination. Applied Sci. - 2013 - ISSN 2195-2183. - V. 2, N 5. - P. 197-199.
5. Shapovalov V.V., Shapovalov V.V. (ml.), Shapovalova VA Pharmaceutical and medical law: Uch. way. (Pharmaceutical Law Series). 1st ed. - Kharkiv: Scorpio, 2011. - 208 p.
6. Shapovalov V.V., Sosin I.K., Shuvera E.V. On the issue of development of new schemes of pharmaco-correction of alcohol withdrawal syndrome in the structure of alcoholic dependence (F 10.2), taking into account social orientation on the principles of evidence-based pharmacy // Nauchn. veda Belgorod state un-ta (Med. Pharm.). - 2014. - No. 4 (175), Iss. 25. - P. 227-231.
7. Shapovalov V.V., Shapovalova V.O., Khmelevsky M.O. The modern state of the provision of medicinal products for patients in rural areas: analysis of citizens' complaints on the basis of medical and pharmaceutical law // Scientific researches and their practical application. Current status and development paths 2013: Assoc. sciences Works SWorld: Intern. science-practice Conf., October 1-12. 2013 - Ivanovo: Markova AD, 2013. - ISSN 2224-0187. - Whip 3, T. 48. - P. 5-7.
8. Shapovalov V.V. Forensic-pharmaceutical study of the level of combating modern drug threat for Russia and Ukraine // Scientific council. veda Belgorod state un-ta (Philosophy, Sociology, Law). - 2014. - No. 2 (173), Iss. 27. - P. 144-156.
9. The Law of Ukraine "Fundamentals of Ukrainian Health Law" [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua
10. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated January 21, 2013, No. 41 "On the organization of palliative care in Ukraine" [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://moz.gov.ua
11. Epidemiology of Pain: A Report of the Task Force on Epidemiology of the International Association for the Study of Pain and members of the Task Force on Epidemiology / Eds. I.K. Crombie et al. - Seattle: IASP Press, 1999. - P. 28-32.
12. Antipova SV, Nadirashvili MA, Dylger L. B., Gardashnikova A. T., Mozhaeva O. A. Epidemiology of malignant neoplasms and organization of anti-cancer struggle [Electronic resource] // Clinical oncology. - 2011. - No. 2. - Mode of access: http://www.clinicaloncology.com.ua/
13. Gubsky Yu. I., Bukhtiarova T. A., Marchenko O. M., Shevchik A. L., Olar V. V. Application of drugs in palliative geriatrics: pharmacological and medical-legal aspects // Probl. aging and longevity. - 2010. - Vol. 10, No. 3. - P. 268.
14. Gubsky Yu.I., Tsarenko AV, Babiychuk O.M., Shevchik A.L. Activities of the Institute of Palliative and Hospice Medicine of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine in 2010 on the improvement of the regulatory base of palliative and hospice medicine in Ukraine // Honey. right. - 2011. - pp. 4-16.
15. Gubsky Yu.I., Tsarenko AV, Skoryna O. O., Serdyuk V.G., Bobrov O.Ye., Wolf O.O. Topical issues of introduction of the system of palliative care and provision of rights of patients with limited prognosis. life in Ukraine // Right to medical care in Ukraine - 2008. Kharkiv Human Rights Protection Group. - Kharkiv: Human Rights, 2009. - p. 224-266.
16. Gubsky Yu.I., Tsarenko AV, Tchaikovsky V.V., Kolyakova O.M. Optimization of medical and social help to the elderly in Ukraine through the development of the service of palliative and hospice care // Probl. aging and longevity. - 2010. - Vol. 10, No. 3. - P. 310.
17. Miminoshvili O. I., Zablotsky V. V. Low-invasive methods of pain relief in patients with pancreatic diseases [Electronic resource] // Clinical oncology. - 2011. - No. 1. - Mode of access: http://www.clinicaloncology.com.ua/
18. Mitnyk Z., Gubsky Yu. I., Tsarenko AV, Bobrov O. Ye., Serdyuk V.G., Kollyakova N.O. Activities of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on the establishment of the service of palliative and hospice care // Ukr . honey. news. - 2009. - Vol. 8, No. 1 (68). - P. 323-324.
19. Mitnyk Z. M., Gubsky Yu. I., Tsarenko AV, Kollyakova AM, Bobrov O. Y. The activities of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine regarding the normative and legal support of the service of palliative and hospice care: Mat. IV Allukr. science-practice conf. (April 22 - 24, 2010, Lviv). - 2010. - pp. 148 - 154.
20. Mikhailovich Yu.I., Fedorenko Z.P., Zhurbenko A.V. Evaluation of quality and efficiency of implementation of state programs on oncology. A look at the problem [Electronic resource] // Clinical oncology. - 2013. - No. 3 (3). - Mode of access: http://www.clinicaloncology.com.ua/
21. Fedorenko Z. P., Mikhailovich Yu. Y. The state of the organization of cancer care to the population affected by the consequences of the Chernobyl accident [Electronic resource] // Clinical Oncology. - 2013. - No. 3 (3). - Mode of access: http://www.clinicaloncology.com.ua/
22. Tsarenko AV, Gubsky Yu.I., Serdyuk V.G., Wolf O.O., Andriyshyn L.I., Zlotnik T. V. Cooperation of public organizations and state institutions in the training of personnel for the service of palliative and hospice care // Ukr. honey. news. - 2009. - Vol. 8, No. 4 (71). - P. 377.
23. Gromovik B.P., Prokip S.Ye. Investigation of formular lists of drugs for palliative and hospice medicine [Electron resource] // Pharmac. journ - 2013. - No. 4. - P. 27-34. - Access mode: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/pharmazh_2013_4_5.pdf
24. Trakhtenberg I.M. Medical and pharmaceutical law as the basis for ensuring the rights of a person, citizen and patient to access vital-necessary medicines of all classification-legal groups // Ukr. Visn psychoneurology - 2013. - T. 21, Vip. 2 (75), annex. - P. 230-233.
25. Pharmaceutical law and organizational-legal problems of prescription and over-the-counter medicinal products release in modern conditions: Mat. And sci. Practice. conf. (November 19, 2004, Kharkiv) / Ed. V. O. Shapovalova, V. V. Shapovalova, M. M. Khalina and others. - Kharkiv, 2004. - 192 p.
26. Pharmaceutical right in the system of legal relations: manufacturer - doctor - patient - pharmacist - medicines - control and law enforcement agencies: Math. II science.-Practice. conf. (November 18, 2005, Kharkiv) / Ed. V.P. Chernicha, V.O.Shapovalova, V. V. Shapovalova and others. - Kharkiv, 2005. - 240 p.
27. Pharmaceutical law in the system of legal relations: the state - the law - the producer - the doctor - the patient - the pharmacist - the medicine - the control and law enforcement bodies: Math. ІІІ sciences-practice. conf. (November 3, 2006, Kharkiv) / Ed. V.P. Chernicha, V.O.Shapovalova, V. V. Shapovalova and others. - Kharkiv, 2006. - 256 p.
28. Slobozhansk Readings. Medical and Pharmaceutical Law of Ukraine: Innovation, Quality, Safety and Development Prospects: Mat. Kh. Sciences-practice. conf. behind the international Participation (November 15-16, 2013, Kharkiv). - 2013. - 291 pp.
29. Sloboda readings. Medical and Pharmaceutical Law of Ukraine: Innovation, Quality, Safety and Development Prospects: Mat. XI sciences. Pract. conf. for sch. international special (November 13-14, 2014, the city of Kharkiv). - 2014. -374 p.
30. State drug form. Whip sixth. - K., 2014. - 1817 p.
31. The Constitution of Ukraine // Pharmaceutical Law and Evidence-based Pharmacy in the Legal Relations System State - Law - Manufacturer - Wholesaler - Manager - Doctor - Patient - Pharmacist - Medicines - Control and Law Enforcement Agencies: Mat. IV sci.-Practice. Conf., November 16, 2007 / Ed. V. O. Shapovalova, V. P. Chernykh, V. V. Shapovalova and others. - Kharkiv, 2007. - P. 195-214.
32. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated July 19, 2005 No. 360 "On approval of the rules for prescribing recipes, requirements for orders for medicinal products and medical products, the Procedure for the dispatch of medicinal products and medical products from pharmacies and their structural units, Instructions on the procedure of storage , registration and destruction of prescription forms and requirements-orders »// Ukr. Visn psychoneurology - 2009. - T. 17, Vip. 2 (appendix). - P. 212-222.
33. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated June 4, 2014, No. 387 "On Approval and Implementation of Medical-Technological Documents for the Standardization of Medical Assistance for Lung Cancer" [Electronic Resource]. - Mode of access: http://moz.gov.ua
34. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated April 8, 2014, No. 252 "On approval of the sixth issue of the State Form of Medicines and ensuring its availability" [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://moz.gov.ua
35. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated April 25, 2012 No. 311 "On Approval and Implementation of Medical-Technological Documents for the Standardization of Palliative Care in Chronic Pain Syndrome" [Electronic Resource]. - Mode of access: http://moz.gov.ua
36. Shurma I. M., Galatsan OV, Shapovalova V. O. and others. Regional form of medicines of the Kharkiv region on the basis of medical and pharmaceutical law. - Whip fourth. - Kharkiv: Factor, 2012. - 410 p.
37. Rishchenko O. O. Analysis of medicinal products used for pharmaceutical correction of pain syndrome oncological origin on the basis of medical and pharmaceutical law // Ukr. Visn psychoneurology - 2014. - Vol. 22, Vip. 2 (79), annex. - P. 258-263.
38. OnLine Compendium [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://compendium.com.ua/
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.