Component composition essential oils herbs sonchus oleraceus (Sonchus oleraceus L.) using gas chromatography mac-detection
Phytochemical studies of plants native flora to explore the possibilities of the complex use of raw materials creation on its basis of new drugs has recently become a significant date. This is due to the high efficiency of biologically active substances vegetable raw materials and their low toxicity.
The object of the study was to sow-thistle herb of the field, gathered in the flowering period in the Kiev region (Near Kiev in 2014). Chromatographic study investigated extract was performed on Agilent 6890 gas chromatograph equipped with a mass spectrometer detector (model 5973). Using the method of gas-liquid chromatography with mass detection was analyzed this weed grass field. To identify the components using the component library of mass spectra and NIST05 WILEY 2007 in conjunction with programs to identify AMDIS and NIST. Identification of the study carried out by comparing the components of the mass spectra and retention times of the components. It identified 48 volatile compounds in the grass field sow-thistle.
Majority components volatiles sonchus oleraceus following compounds: n-heneykozan, n-trikozan, n-pentakozan, 1,2-benzendikarboksilovaya acid di-n-butyl Ester, 9 trikozan Z, 6,10,14-trimethyl-2-pentadekanon whose content is 366.7 mg/kg, 175 mg/kg, 86.9 mg/kg, 75 mg/kg, 54 mg/kg, 32 mg/kg feed respectively.
2. Plant Resources of the USSR: Flowering plants, their chemical composition, use. Family Asteraceae (Compositae) / Otv. Ed. P. D. Sokolov. - SPb .: Nauka, 1993. - 351 p.
3. Xia Z., Qu W., Lu H. et al. Sesquiterpene lactones from Sonchus arvensis L. and their antibacterial activity against Streptococcus mutans ATCC 25175 // J. Phytotherapy. - 2010. - P. 81. - P. 424-428.
4. Alkreathy H. M., Khan R. A., Khan M. R., Sahreen S. CCl4 Induced Genotoxicity and DNA Oxidative Damages in Rats: The hepatoprotective effect of Sonchus arvensis // BMC Compl Alternative Med. - 2014 - V. 14. - P. 452.
5. Tkachev A. B. Investigation of volatile substances of plants. - Noosibirsk: Offset, 2008. - 969 c.
6. Chernogorod L. B., Vinogradov B. A. Essential oils of some species of the genus Achillea L., containing fragranol // Vegetative resources. St. Petersburg. - 2006. - Vol. 42, Iss. 2. - P. 61-68.
7. Lapach SN, Chubenko AV, Babich PN Statistical methods in medical-biological research using Excel. - Kiev: "Morion", 2000. - 320 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.