Thermogravimetric investigations of suppositories with diltiazem
Diltiazem is one of the most widely used calcium antagonist in clinical practice. The results of its action are the lowering of myocardium oxygen need, improvement of the coronary blood flow and reducing of arterial pressure. Side effects of its oral and injection administration can be smoothed over by the transmucosal administration of diltiazem, in particular rectal with using of suitable dosage forms. The aim of this work is study of thermal treatment effects of suppository base with diltiazem over the temperature range of suppository manufacturing. On the base of carried out thermogravimetric investigations on the derivatograph Shimadzu DTG-60 (Japan) it was determined that thermal treatment of the suppository mass on the lipophylic factory fat base with 2% distilled monoglycerides over the temperature range of suppository manufacturing (70–80 ºС) doesn’t lead to destruction of its components. It was elicited a fact that developed medication is a mechanical mixture of the active substance and excipients because its ingredients don’t interact between each other.
2. Horbas I.M. Epidemiological aspects of the prevalence of arterial hypertension and dyslipidemia among the Ukrainian population // Health of Ukraine. - 2008. - No. 6. - P. 30-31.
3. Kirichenko AA, Tankeeva Z. M. Antihypertensive and antianginal efficacy of diltiazemma // Ros. cardiol journ - 2007. - No. 2. - P. 106-110.
4. Demesheva IV The efficacy of prolonged calcium antagonist, inhibitor of 3-ketoacyl-coenzyme-a-thiolase and their combination in patients with stable angina pectoris in combination with chronic arterial hypertension: Author's abstract. dis ... Candidate honey. Sciences: special 14.00.06 "Cardiology"; 14.00.05 "Internal Diseases". - Tomsk, 2007. - 22 p.
5. Kuchina L. K., Gladyshev VV, Kechin I. L., Pukhalskaya I. A. Influence of auxiliary substances on the release of diltiazem from rectal suppositories // Scientific. Statement of Belgorod State. un-that Series Medicine. Pharmacy - 2014. - Vol. 18 (189), Iss. 27. - P. 234-237.
6. Kuchina L. K., Gladyshev VV, Kechin I. L., Biryuk I. A. Study of the influence of concentration of surface-active substances on the release of diltiazem from rectal suppositories // Pharmac. journ - 2015. - № 1. - P. 15-19.
7. Kuchina L. K., Kolycheva N. L. Study of microbiological purity of rectal suppositories with diltiazem // Modern aspects of medicine and pharmacy-2015: Tez. add allukr science-practice conf. Mole scientists and students from the international community. participation - Zaporizhia, 2015. - P. 155.
8. Tsagareishvili GV, Golovkin VA, Groshovyi T. A. Biopharmaceutical, pharmacokinetic and technological aspects of creating soft dosage forms (rectal preparations). - Tbilisi: Metsnireb, 1987. - 263 p.
9. Golovkin VA, Golovkin VV, Tkachenko Yu. P. Medicines for rectal application in pediatrics. - Zaporozhye: Prosvita, 2006. - 140 p.
10. Korolyov DV, Suvorov K. A. Determination of physicochemical properties of components and mixtures by the derivatographic method. - SPb: SPbGTI (TU), 2003. - 33 p.
11. Timanuk VA, Zhivotova E. N. - Biophysics. - Kharkiv: Golden Pages, 2003. - 704 p.
12. Trunova T.V., Krutskikh T.V., Kukhtenko O.S. Thermogravimetric studies of suppositories with malic acid N, N'-dibenzylamide (dimab) // Pharmac. a magazine - 2010. - No. 4. -С. 35-38.
13. Strelets O. P. Thermographic study of a new combined preparation with hypotensive action // Ukr. journ the clinic lab honey. - 2010. - Vol. 5, No. 4. - P. 29-31.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.