Retropharmaceutical studies of influence of organisational and legal managment structure of pharmacy chain and pharmacy service on optimization of providing the population with medicine (1960–1990)
The aim of the work was to study the influence of organisational and legal management structure of pharmacy chain and pharmacy service on optimization of providing the population with medicine.
To achieve desired goals, pharmaceutical literary sources, archive recordings were studied, methods of historical, system-oriented and logictic analysis were used.
It is shown, that in the period of further recovery of national economy and relative economic stability, quantitative and high-quality development of pharmacy business in Ukrainian SSR took place.
It is found, that in this period an optimization in organization of structure of pharmacy business management was reached due to the submission of pharmacies institutions directly to regional executive committee, Kyiv and Sevastopol municipal executive committees and zoning tricting of pharmacy network.
Implementation in pharmacy’s activity the model of reliable providing of patients with prescribed medicine, creation of effective service of pharmaceutical information for doctors and population, and also organization of the specialized pharmacies: interhospital, child's, homoeopathic, officinal medicine and others, allowed for institutes to realize successfully holding of prophylactic actions among the population and medical process.
Holding of research allows drawing a conclusion that professional legacy of previous pharmaceutical generations; in particular, development of the specialized pharmacies, acceptance of norms of development of pharmacies and other, can be used by contemporaries in solving problems of further development of pharmacy business in Ukraine.
2. Borischuk V. O. Lyubov Aleksandrovna Semikina. - K., 2010. - 152 p.
3. Borischuk VO Vitaliy Arsentievich Tkachuk. - K., 2013. - 160 p.
4. Borischuk VA O. Natalia Moskovets. - K, 2001. - 165 p.
5. Bogatyreva RV, Spizhenko Yu.P., Chernykh V.P. and others. History of Pharmacy of Ukraine - Kharkiv, 1999. - 781 p.
6. Voloshin M. O., Tkachev SV About the work of the pharmacy department of the Sverdlovsk Regional Executive Committee under the new conditions // Farmats. journ - 1971. - No. 1. - P. 8-10.
7. Gubsky I. M. Pharmacy in the Ukrainian SSR. - K., 1964. - 135 p.
8. Zelinsky AM Main directions of development of medical aid in the Ukrainian SSR // Farmats. journ - 1979. - No. 6. - P. 4-9.
9. Zagory G.V., Ponomarenko MS, Chertkov Yu.I. Pharmacy Sales Machine. - K .: VM "FMM", 2012. - 488 pp.
10. Kuz V.P. Program-target approach to the creation of a pharmacy profiled for geriatric patients / / Pharmac. journ - 1983. - No. 1. - P. 59-61.
11. Kasyanenko AM, Implementation of the decisions of the November (1982) Plenum of the CPSU CPU on the work of pharmacies of the Ukrainian SSR // Farmats. journ - 1989. - No. 2. - P. 3-10.
12. Nikitina N. I. Production of informational work on drugs in the center of pharmaceutical information // Pharmac. journ - 1979. - No. 2. - P. 10-12.
13. Order of the Ministry of Health of the USSR dated 03.08.1989 No. 165 "On the development of the homeopathic method in medical practice and the improvement of the organization of the provision of the population with homeopathic medicines" [Electronic resource].
14. Omelchenko O.G., Fokin P.G. From the experience of organization of production specialized interdisciplinary pharmacy № 307 of Kharkiv city // Pharmac. journ - 1983. - No. 2. - P. 22-23.
15. Onisko O. Replenishment of the network "Drug of hormonal preparations" // Magazine "Mr. Blister". - 2014
16. Packer L. B. From the experience of intercurricular pharmacies // Pharmac. journ - 1971. - № 1. - P. 10-12, № 2. - P. 10-11.
17. Pogrebnyak O. K. The state of informational work in the pharmacy service of Ukraine and ways of its improvement // Farmak. journ - 1979. - No. 2. - P. 6-10.
18. Advanced article. Decree on public health - in the life // Farmats. journ - 1979. - No. 1. - P. 3-7.
19. Pavlov O.V. Tasks of pharmacy workers on the further improvement of medical care to the population // Farmats. journ - 1980. - № 2. - S. 5-10.
20. Romanenko A.Yu. Improve the organization of medical provision of population and health care facilities // Farmats. journ - 1983. - No. 3. - P. 3-11.
21. Syatinya ML Pharmaceutical business in Ukraine: the past, present day, the coming day. - K., 1998. - 335 p.
22. Syatiny ML History of pharmacy. - L., 2002. - 632 p.
23. Tkachuk VA On the course of execution of the resolution of the Central Committee of the CPSU and the Council of Ministers of the USSR dated July 5, 1968, No. 517 "On Measures for the Further Improvement of Health Care and the Development of Medical Science in the Country" / / Farmats. journ - 1970. - № 1. - P. 3-7.
24. Tkachuk VA, Boryshchuk V.O. On the further improvement of the organization of medical provision of treatment and prophylactic institutions of the Ukrainian SSR // Pharmac. journ - 1979. - No. 3. - P. 3-7.
25. Uzdenikov O.M. Tasks of the pharmacy service on the improvement of medical provision of inpatient patients // Pharmac. journ - 1983. - No. 5. - P. 10-13.
26. Khmelevskaya S. S., Parnovsky B. L. Features of therapeutic therapy in geriatric practice // Farmats. journ - 1980. - No. 3. - P. 35-39.
27. Khmelevskaya S. S. Pharmaceutical geriatrics - a new direction in modern pharmacy // Farmats. journ - 1983. - No. 6. - P. 57-59.
28. Chertkov Yu.I., Zagory GV What are not taught in the medical university. - K .: LLC Doctor-Media, 2009. - 252 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.