The studing of antimicrobial activity of 4-(R-ylidenamino)-3-( morpholinomethylene)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-5-thiol
According to the information of the World Health Organization (WHO) the lethal cases caused by pathogenic microorganisms occupied the one of the leading places. Most acutely the problem posed in countries where economic opportunities does not hold the flashes of infectious diseases under control. Therefore necessity of the new, available and high bactericidal drugs is reasonable and justified. Unfortunately, in literary sources missing information which devoted to 4-(R-ylidenamino)-3-(morpholinomethylene)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-5-thioles.
The main aim of our work are studying antimicrobial and antifungal properties of 4-(R-ylidenamino)-3-(morpholinomethylene)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-5-thioles by serial dilutions method and establishing some patterns dependence "structure-action". The research was conducted by using of standard test cultures: Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomоnas aeruginosa, Candida albicans. The trimethoprimum was used as reference preparation for antimicrobial activity studying, the nystatinum – for antifungal.
Thus, the most pronounced antimicrobial action during the experiment shows 3-(morpholinomethylen)-4-(((5-nitrofuran-2-yl)methylene)amino)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-5-thiol (2.18) and 3-(morpholinomethylen)-4-((3-(5-nitrofuran-2-yl)allylidene)amino)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-5-thiol (2.19) which exceeds the standard comparison drug trimethoprimum. The researching of compounds 2.1–2.21 has specified the absence of pronounced antifungal properties for a reference strain of C. albicans. Some regularities of the influence structure of tested substances for the pharmacological activity were established, and they can be useful in future searching of highly effective antimicrobial drugs.
2. Mashkovsky M. D. Medicines. 16th ed., Pererab., Correction. and add - M .: Open Society "Izv-Nova Volna", 2014 - 1216 p.
3. Shcherbyna R. O. Synthesis, transformation, physicochemical and biological properties of derivatives of 2- (4H-1,2,4-triazol-3-ylthio) acetaldehyde: Dis. ... Candidate farm sciences - Zaporozhye, 2014. - 231 p.
4. Brenner GM, Steven C. W. Pharmacology. 4th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier / Saunders, 2012. - 528 p.
5. Shcherbyna R. O., Panasenko O. I., Knysh Y. G. Synthesis of a number of ilidene derivative 4-amino-3- (morpholinomethylene) -4H-1,2,4-triazole-5-thiol // Pharmac. journ - 2014. - No. 5. - P. 63-69.
6. Order of the Ministry of Health of 05.04.2007 № 167 "On Approval of Methodical Instructions" Determination of Sensitivity of Microorganisms to Antibacterial Drugs "[Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://zakon.nau.ua/doc/?code=v0167282-07.
7. Volyansky Yu.L., Gritsenko I.S., Shirobokov V.P. Study of specific activity of antimicrobial drugs: Method. river State Pharmacological Center MoH Ukraine. - K., 2004. - 38 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.